Author Topic: My Reasons for Being Atheist  (Read 16846 times)

Why?

Something had to had always existed, it just doesn't seem that likely stuff decided to appear one day out of random.

Something had to had always existed, it just doesn't seem that likely stuff decided to appear one day out of random.
The argument of the unmoved mover is absolutely handicapped.

1. Everything is acted upon by something.
2. But, in the beginning, something first had to move without being moved.
3. That something is God.
4. Jesus is his son and everyone is going to hell except the Christians.

LETS PUT SOME RAINBOW SPRINKLES ON THAT LOGIC:
3. Big Bang.
4. There is no god.

#3 can be anything you want it to be, even Blueberry Muffins or the princess from My Little Pony. #4 is any product of #3 that you want proven.

Things appearing out of no time is just as believable as things existing for all time.

Things appearing out of no time is just as believable as things existing for all time.

We will never know for sure :c
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:43:34 PM by Dodger »

The argument of the unmoved mover is absolutely handicapped.

3. That something is God.
4. Jesus is his son and everyone is going to hell except the Christians.

LETS PUT SOME RAINBOW SPRINKLES ON THAT LOGIC:
3. Big Bang.
4. There is no god.

#3 can be anything you want it to be, even Blueberry Muffins or the princess from My Little Pony. #4 is any product of #3 that you want proven.
All theories of existence boil down to the same thing: a flaw in logic. Creation is not logical, but permanent existence isn't either.

We will never know for sure :c
Actually the Large Hadron Collider proves that matter moves between dimensions. I.E. disappears from our current universe.

GOSH ISN'T SCIENCE JUST FUNDERFUL!?

All theories of existence boil down to the same thing: a flaw in logic. Creation is not logical, but permanent existence isn't either.
Except that the Big Bang is as close to perfect as you can get with that theory. First there was nothing, then there was something. No middle man, no blueberry muffins, just matter expanding at an exponential rate we cannot even begin to imagine.

Creation is not logical,

But to someone else, evolution may not be logical. I'm an avid supporter of live and let live beliefs. I won't belittle someone for believing in God, but I also won't belittle someone if they don't. I'm an agnostic that prefers to take the side of the fence, what right do I have to get in the way of what people want to believe?

But to someone else, evolution may not be logical. I'm an avid supporter of live and let live beliefs. I won't belittle someone for believing in God, but I also won't belittle someone if they don't. I'm an agnostic that prefers to take the side of the fence, what right do I have to get in the way of what people want to believe?
I guess I'm an agnostic too. I kinda just scoop up the idea of religion and put it in my massive "To try and never probably accomplish List"

evolution
Evolution is not a form of creation. Evolution should not be a debatable thing, only the extent of it.

This is my reaction.

You are the little girl. I am house.

This is my reaction.

You are the little girl. I am house.

I can't say I exactly get what you are going for. I am sorry.

Evolution is not a form of creation. Evolution should not be a debatable thing, only the extent of it.

Never said it was. I just simply stated that some people don't like the idea. I have no problems with creationists, or anyone for that matter as long as they're not douchebags.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:47:39 PM by CephaSquiddy »

Never said it was. I just simply stated that some people don't like the idea.
The way you stated it implied that Evolution and Creationism were conflicting.

The way you stated it implied that Evolution and Creationism were conflicting.
People seem to be confusing "God created the universe" with the actual definition of "God created all the animals in 7 days exactly as they are."

Micro evolution is fact.

People seem to be confusing "God created the universe" with the actual definition of "God created all the animals in 7 days exactly as they are."
Indeed. My entire point is that all theories for creation or existence are not actually things which can be comprehended by humans, and are therefore illogical. The point of logic is that it is universal to all of man. The way I used logic was not as a personal opinion, but as a factoid of human capabilities. Saying, "Evolution is not logical." is flawed, kind of.