Author Topic: Can you imagine everyone on the forums to meet at once?  (Read 11932 times)

I read drama topics, and everything is getting hot as heck, and people are all yelling at each other and being all big and intelligent. But I wonder what would happen to those smartmouthed idiots and the high placed idols. If we were to all meet at once, and see whose behind the computer screen, and who is really dishing out the hate. My thoughts and guesses would be this;
The tough intelligent know it all people whose been here sense Badspot made this game, are nerds, or no lifers, the people who do nothing but hang loose and chill, are probably just kids living normal lives, people who are being drama'd like no other Stockingsprobably have more muscles on their arms then you do on your whole body.
But I can be wrong. And so are we, we don't know whose behind the screen, switching from fappity fap research to the Blockland forums, who you think is all tough and smart, could be some low life nerd who everyone picks on at school.
Who knows, you might be arguing with your step brothers sisters uncle's nephews cousin twice removed brothers sisters boyfriends brother. Who knows.

everyone should blow me if we meet
it can be like a hot orgy

everyone should blow me if we meet
I bet you $50 more people would me than you.

Pretty sure the whole thing would just be one long fist fight.

People who see me think I'm 12.

:(

Not really.
Everyone here feels free to say whatever and do whatever while they're here.
Such as saying someone who's gay is going to go to hell for it.
There might be two people here who would actually say that to someone in real life.

I don't think many people on these forums would have the balls to step up to someone in an argument