Author Topic: Server - Remove Vehicles on Exit (Vehicle & Spawn Versions)  (Read 3970 times)

This can be very useful for racing games.

Any way to have it just set the brick's vehicle to "none" and leave the brick intact?

Yes. Shock, would you mind trying to replace %brick.killBrick(); with %brick.setVehicle(0);

ALREADY UPDATED IT LOL.
MediaFire may have ads, but for the people uploading, it really does its job quite well.
It let me update the file without even having to change the URL in the OP.
How sweet.

Thanks, Greek.

I had it kill the brick, because I didn't think the user who originally requested this script, wanted to leave a bunch of vehicle spawns on the server. At least, I wouldn't. But whatever works for you guys.

I also hadn't intended to post it as an add-on, or upload it to rtb.. but glad you all find it useful.

I added both versions to the OP, and gave them different names to prevent confusion.

Cool. My fort wars generally have regular vistors, and it'd be a pain for them to go find their base from being loaded to have to replant a bunch of vehicle spawns. Thanks both a yous.

Gravity Cat really needs this for his server, half of the vehicle spawns are spawned by people who left.