Author Topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204596.0  (Read 969956 times)

Hey are you stupid, Read my post.
Now I feel stupid.

I wonder if it works on soldier's rockets....

Sniper high five on Vs Saxton Hale Remake.

I've been playing some Vs Saxton Hale for awhile, man, I really need to get more damage.

Guys I just found a Big Country.

Some girl got mad and called me a child for juggling the intel for like 20 seconds. We were the only ones who even tried to get it and we capped it anyways. I replied with "Well calling someone a demeaning term for having just a wee bit of fun sounds very immature to me. Maybe you should wait and think next time before you judge somebody for how they played a video game."

Some girl got mad and called me a child for juggling the intel for like 20 seconds. We were the only ones who even tried to get it and we capped it anyways. I replied with "Well calling someone a demeaning term for having just a wee bit of fun sounds very immature to me. Maybe you should wait and think next time before you judge somebody for how they played a video game."

>girl on tf2

wowe, u sure showed her!

* pats u on back

>girl on tf2
She had a mic and I've seen her on other servers.
In fact, I've met many women on Tf2. Seems to be rather common actually.
wowe, u sure showed her!

* pats u on back
Tanks! <3
But on a serious note, she didn't have much to say after that. She was just being silly and I was not going to have it :D.

I don't see why she had to take things so seriously. I wasn't trying to piss her off or anything or even be mean to her. She was kinda just being bitchy and I didn't care to hear it.

I have the best cousin ever, he gifted me 2 scorched keys and a ballonicorn for a belated birthday present :D

selling ghastly gibus for 67 ref

trade me

selling ghastly gibus for 67 ref

trade me
We have a trading thread for a reason.

>girl on tf2
my girlfriend plays tf2
it's really not THAT uncommon

Mr. Jelly had me kicked from a valve server for being better than him

silly blocklander people

Wait, are you Toffee?