http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204596.0

Author Topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204596.0  (Read 970052 times)

if you like it keep it
if you dont like it sell it
Sort of, I don't think It's anything special, but does it have any specific value?

Sort of, I don't think It's anything special, but does it have any specific value?
you crafted it?
then it means its dirty and you could probably sell it for around 1 refined

try trading it for another crafted hat

or next time use the 3 refined to buy stuff

No, I don't believe so
Crafting hats with metal is almost always a bad idea, because 95% of all hats you can craft are 1.33 ref

Edit: @tiki you're wrong, dirty does most definitely not mean that

you crafted it?
then it means its dirty and you could probably sell it for around 1 refined

try trading it for another crafted hat

or next time use the 3 refined to buy stuff
crafting it doesn't make it dirty?

crafting it doesn't make it dirty?
>"crafted by X"

its dirty?

What servers do you guys play on?

Nope, you can remove craft name

Have you been crafting hats and selling them for 1 refined lol
no, in fact that is why i thought crafted hats were dirty

can someone please elaborate about removing craft name and stuff like that so i stop being an idiot please

I feel like making a SFM Beta Team Fortress 2 thread/megathread

in case you didn't know, SFM has an old version of TF2 built into it. that's what you play in.
it has generic source/half-life/garry's mod falling dmg sounds, generic source/half-life/garry's mod world weapon dropped noises. It also has the old menu and no items apparently.

to do this (in SFM), press F11 (a map doesn't need to be loaded) and you'll be in the old main menu screen. I think you can join games and stuff (like in the SFM intro, the guy said something along the lines of "we were doing a meet the medic mockup" (it had the medic and heavy ubered with the engineer and sniper beside them), whuich makes it seem they were using multiplayer. and they would have been oding it in the old TF2 so they could modify it in SFM.

anyone up for a game of SFMBTF2/SFF2 game?

-oh forget I'm stupid-
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:41:28 PM by CreamTurk3y »

There's this button in the backpack called "Restore" in the backpack screen. When you use it on a hat it gives you an option to remove paint, name, description, and craft name.
oh, i didnt knew you could remove craft name

one last thing, can you restore the gifted tag from an item?

i'm gonna make one when far, the back of a yugioh card, and when near, the YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD picture

Oh stuff, who's going to win page 1337?

about a refined

Oh stuff, who's going to win page 1337?

Nice way to make this topic crazy.

Nice way to make this topic crazy.
THIS SHALL BE A BATTLE OF THE AGES