Author Topic: I just realized I could care less about having a girlfriend/boyfriend.  (Read 2691 times)

It's argued that the basic goal of life is reproduction. Think.

giggity

Grody!

I can guarantee you'll feel different later...

Guarantee.
Second.

Well, the problem with relationships is that there's probably only a few people in the world who fits all of your "wants" for personality, maybe not looks. If you think you've found one of these people, go ahead. I don't necessarily like being without the company of others, so my opinion might be different from yours.

Well, the problem with relationships is that there's probably only a few people in the world who fits all of your "wants" for personality, maybe not looks. If you think you've found one of these people, go ahead. I don't necessarily like being without the company of others, so my opinion might be different from yours.
Sad when they aren't on this world then, isn't it?

Does anyone else feel the same way?
Why would I want someone else I had to see all the time or someone who could possibly not like me talking to others girls/guys?

It seems so nice being single.

(Of course I could still fall in love, that could always happen.)

This is so easy for a virgin to say.

I can guarantee you'll feel different later...

Guarantee.
Highly doubt it. Consider this: even if I did feel different, she has had her current boyfriend for about 3 years. They have no problems, and it seems permanent. There will never be any difference.
Second.

Highly doubt it. Consider this: even if I did feel different, she has had her current boyfriend for about 3 years. They have no problems, and it seems permanent. There will never be any difference.
Was talking to OP.

Yea I could care less about having a girlfriend too currently. I had a girlfriend almost every day from as early as 4th grade all the way to 10th. But 11th til now haven't had a single girlfriend and I just got to the point extremely early where if the girl isn't going to be the perfect girl I want to marry she isn't worth the time. I've had 2-3 girls want to hook up but I didn't have much interest so just avoided them.

There is always a person out there of opposite gender that will appreciate your qualities. Sometimes they might be hard to find. Never lose hope.

Sad when they aren't on this world then, isn't it?
I was depressed all last week on this thought, but if these people aren't there, there's someone who at least comes close.

Was talking to OP.
Oh, you just quoted me and left even spacing between everything you said, and never gave any indication of going back on topic.

I was depressed all last week on this thought, but if these people aren't there, there's someone who at least comes close.
My meaning was vague, though, wasn't it...

Oh, you just quoted me and left even spacing between everything you said, and never gave any indication of going back on topic.
actually i added an extra space

but you have to believe to see it

I feel the same way. I don't particularly try to go for it unless I have true feelings for a person, I usually just see guys eyeing pretty much every girl in the loving school when they don't even know or love them.