Author Topic: I just realized I could care less about having a girlfriend/boyfriend.  (Read 2664 times)

To me, it seems like a waste of time. It would be nice, but honestly, I'm not actively looking for a boyfriend. I mean, I already spend minimal time studying for school, and a boyfriend would only be a bigger distraction. I'm way too much of a romantic, so I would probably be a horrible cheater unless he was super devoted. I mean, I like a guy to be there for me and al that corny stuff, but I can wait.

-snip-

You are way too young to be in a relationship.

You'll feel differently later on in life.
For many people that lasts until your out of school though. I've been in a relationship before and saw no real gain so now I stick to just friends and doing well in school.

For many people that lasts until your out of school though. I've been in a relationship before and saw no real gain so now I stick to just friends and doing well in school.
It's fun, though. You obviously have never had a relationship while your hormones are rushing.

It's fun, though. You obviously have never had a relationship while your hormones are rushing.
It's not to say it's not fun but I enjoy hanging with friends who aren't trying to change you in some way to fit their perfect person template.

It's not to say it's not fun but I enjoy hanging with friends who aren't trying to change you in some way to fit their perfect person template.
Change you? If it's only slightly, then it's ok, but if it's a large amount, then it's a problem.

lol what are you talking about?

Amen.
The main reason that I don't want one is because she'll be like
Her:"OMG you should come over to mai house to watch love in the city!"
Me: "but I was about to go mountain biking..."
Her:"If you don't come i'll brake up with you!"
Me:":C"

What's the point in dating at 14? It's not like ill get married anytime soon. It'll just end up in a breakup and sadness.

Poor dodger :(

Holy stuff that made my day.

WAIT TAKE THOSE loving SHUTTER SHADES OFF ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Does anyone else feel the same way?
Why would I want someone else I had to see all the time or someone who could possibly not like me talking to others girls/guys?

It seems so nice being single.

(Of course I could still fall in love, that could always happen.)
How old are you O.o?

Relationships made of emotions or purely social reasons are useless. I hate people bothering me when I am doing stuff.

Holy stuff that made my day.

WAIT TAKE THOSE loving SHUTTER SHADES OFF ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
:]

Amen.
The main reason that I don't want one is because she'll be like
Her:"OMG you should come over to mai house to watch love in the city!"
Me: "but I was about to go mountain biking..."
Her:"If you don't come i'll brake up with you!"
Me:":C"
then she would be an obvious bitch, if she wants to break up with you because you cant be with her every single time she wants you to be with her, theres a problem.