Author Topic: Bedroom - Dark Clouds  (Read 16645 times)

Sorry guys. I made an addon error.

Here's the fixed one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?s17h4nddcxo314l

I'm Pretty sure nobody will Download, considering the Fact that...
A. You said its an Edit of the Bedroom.
B. Your calling us NAMES. >:C
Lawl

Did anybody than me open the zip file and notice it's completely empty?
i did

wow Learn to post pictures Its way to easy bro Plus how would we know it really is just an edited bedroom.

No pix, No cix!
derpderpderpderpderptrolltrolltrolltrolltrollderpderpderpderpderptrolltrolltrolltrolltrollderpderpderpderpderptrolltrolltrolltrolltrollderpderpderpderpderptrolltrolltrolltrolltrollderpderpderpderpderptrolltrolltrolltrolltrollderpderpderpderpderptrolltrolltrolltrolltrollderpderpderpderpderptrolltrolltrolltrolltrollderpderpderpderpderptrolltrolltrolltrolltrollderpderpderpderpderptrolltrolltrolltrolltroll

is that all you do?!?!?!?  :panda:

It looks okay, but the fact that it has no preview picture and the desciption saying "..." annoys me a little.

waitaroosterpiddlingsecond
that's the skybox from slate
did you do ANY work on this?

nice map, sort of. we have a little too much bedroom edits, so try making your own maps with mission editor! c: 4/5 8/10  :cookie: x4
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:36:00 AM by Skunkman »

waitaroosterpiddlingsecond
that's the skybox from slate
did you do ANY work on this?

Yes. -_-

It took me 13 hours to edit this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

Yes. -_-

It took me 13 hours to edit this -!spam!-
Holly stuff
I don't even take that long editing my guns into complete over powered machines of death and hell.

He took the slate skybox and put it in bedroom, and thats it

I must say (Not to be roostery or anything) alot of these first maps are dissapointing. Like  said not to be roostery but my first map (and only map lol) was alot better than half these first maps that are just edits. I recomend you be creative, think of a landscape you always wanted to see and make the picture thats in your mind become real with mission editor. Mission editor is very easy belive it or not. I picked it up quick. Play around with it and you'll discover new things.