Author Topic: Computer Help  (Read 724 times)

I have another laptop my sister usually uses. Its a Windows Vista HP/Compaq laptop. I had problems with it a few years ago but I system restore it. Now it will just randomly shut down. I cant power it back up. So I cant do the system restore. Any clue?

No clue, why not try searching google or youtube for the same problem? This is OT so most people will probably just troll you lol.

No clue, why not try searching google or youtube for the same problem? This is OT so most people will probably just troll you lol.
yea probablty

Heard that it could be the battery or or over heating.

I have another laptop my sister usually uses. Its a Windows Vista HP/Compaq laptop. I had problems with it a few years ago but I system restore it. Now it will just randomly shut down. I cant power it back up. So I cant do the system restore. Any clue?
You think thats bad? i have my laptop graphic card burnt and i am using my brother's laptop right now.

Good (sacarsm) news guys my good laptop needs a battery replaced to ._.

Battery/charger failure?

Battery/charger failure?
"There is a problem with your battery, so your computer might shut down suddenly."
Gonna buy a new one soon.
My dad got mad at me because after I saw the message I took the battery out and blew the dust out and put it back in
He's like "Tell me why did you take a perfectly good battery out of the computer!? There was no error message until you took out the battery!" He wont listen to me. :I