Author Topic: [TKE] The Knifing Elite ~TKE Clan Meetings!~  (Read 25706 times)

Please ban %1.
Reason:

And ban cipherno

ALSO
I had a long argument with Mr. Blocko17417 about hanging, he think's that it's okay to do.
He does it every round.. I advise banning him temporarily. His ID is 17417.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:19:15 AM by Unwritten Calender »

Your server just went down.
SoundX Mistrox tricked Blocker into crashing it with eval.
:C
APP:
Blockland Name: Dr.Kirby
BL_ID: 20525
What do you like about Knife TDMs? I love to grapple around and swoop down onto people, killing them seamlessly like a ninja.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 11:18:06 PM by ultimamax »

i still don't see why blocker would have listened to someone telling him to eval "while(true) {}". "mistrox" doesn't even sound like a valuable source of information, i saw him at the server a day or so before the crash.

what will become of this situation?

I will take care of it all later. Right now I am busy and away from my uncles computer. Thanks and sorry for whatever happened.

Blockland Name: WALDO
BL_ID: 13063
What do you like about Knife TDMs? I love to grapple and perform Drop Kills.

i still don't see why blocker would have listened to someone telling him to eval "while(true) {}". "mistrox" doesn't even sound like a valuable source of information, i saw him at the server a day or so before the crash.

what will become of this situation?

Typing it in was a very large mistake I didnt know that it would crash the server. Lalam said it wasnt my fault due to I was tricked by Mistrox. I spent 2 hours using EVAL trying t ofix was Counts lil bro ruined in his server. And well I typed the wrong command. Sorry.

Blockland Name: Saphire Legend
BL_ID: 673
What do you like about Knife TDMs?
I like that it is man to man combat and you aren't shooting projectiles at each other, but you are getting up close and personal.

Typing it in was a very large mistake I didnt know that it would crash the server. Lalam said it wasnt my fault due to I was tricked by Mistrox. I spent 2 hours using EVAL trying t ofix was Counts lil bro ruined in his server. And well I typed the wrong command. Sorry.

I don't see why you had Super Admin in the first place

Hey, some people specialize.

Count, your lil' bro cleared the whole admin list just now...

Count, your lil' bro cleared the whole admin list just now...
No, I just removed you.

Welcome to TKE! You're all added to our list. Check out our forums here!

I shall apply.

Blockland Name: CodyTH
BL_ID: 8428
What do you like about Knife TDMs: EVERYTHING. From the design to the deathmatch itself.