26 (17%)
3/5
23 (15%)
4/5
23 (15%)
5/5
35 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 153

Author Topic: EVE Online - fly cool spaceships and whatnot  (Read 51808 times)

>get what would appear to be my last level 2 mission
>find only a few cruisers
>annihilate them
>"Hey, that wasn't so bad."
>SUDDENLY, CRUISERS EVERYWHERE
>rage

February and doing nothing. I would mine, but people are going around with Hulkageddon, so I've nothing to do but missions to earn money.

Got bored with eve but I've resubbed and sold my calamari PVP guy and I'm buying a logistics char which I'm going to train up to a triage carrier.

Got bored with eve but I've resubbed and sold my calamari PVP guy and I'm buying a logistics char which I'm going to train up to a triage carrier.
That sounds pretty neat.

Hue. You said Calamari.

Nooblet, My CEO, and Myself get our first kills low sec roaming in corp together. Complete success with 2 typhoons killed. Funny too; all we had was Friend in a Dominix, Nooblet in an Incursus, and myself in a Cane. Was great fun.

Those are the best type of low sec roams, when it's just you and your friends in whatever ships you like ^^

Nooblet destroyed my cane last night. I was semi-afk listening to some 2 steps from hell when a stabber fleet issue warped in. KNOWING it was bait, I attacked the guy anyways hoping I could atleast kill him before his fleet jumped in. I was maybe a little wrong on that one. I knew I wasn't going to make it out alive so I overheated and was funny too because I had some dramatic music playing while I went all kamakaze but Nooblet was like "Screw that" and warped out before the fleet came as well as my CEO. But, Like a hero, I stayed and started screaming "TO THE DEATH" and I charged in overheated(with dramatic music) and got that stabber all the way to hull before I died. I would have raped him in a 1v1 but it was an 8v1 so I lost. :/. It was my first legit lost in like 5 months but was so worth it.

I've gotten a hurricane and an armageddon down to hull each in my drake whilst two steps from hell was playing :C

Well, stuff. Forgot about my training list that was done for about a day or so.

Well, stuff. Forgot about my training list that was done for about a day or so.

ALL THE WASTED SKILL POINTS.

In other news, I won the auction for the logi pilot. Haven't bought him a logi ship yet and his cap skills aren't quite up to scratch so that's what I need to train first.

Holy stuff: The biggest fleet fight in eve history so far.

1989 Players involved in one system, one fleet battle. 169 Corporations. 28 Major Alliances. Over 33 Titans.

Northern Coalition's side won it seems.

Good news and Bad news. Good news is I got my Machariel. One of dream ships in EVE...Bad news is I spend 5 hours STRAIGHT trying to set up my own perfect fit in EFT for it. It is so frustrating I can't get a cap stable fit for PVE for either shield or armor that is effective enough to solo lv 4s. I guess I will just have to use it for PVP then...*sigh*

I need something new to play so I might finally give this a try as it's like the only MMO I haven't played. I'm used to hardcore games with steep learning curves so I don't think that will be a problem I just tend to dislike spaceship combat and space themed games in general which is why I have never tried it yet.