26 (17%)
3/5
23 (15%)
4/5
23 (15%)
5/5
35 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 153

Author Topic: EVE Online - fly cool spaceships and whatnot  (Read 53728 times)

lol strange fits

Shield tanked Apoc using T1 arty. 10000 damage alpha strike at 70km. No worries about my tank, it's just buffered a lot, I park it next to a carrier for reps. Shield tanked so I can use more low slots for gun mods.

Anyone know what skills that I can train to boost powergrid, CPU, capacitor, etc?

Also, I feel ashamed of myself for barely surviving a level 2 mission in a BRUTIX. I'm trying to look for a good PVE fit.

Anyone know what skills that I can train to boost powergrid, CPU, capacitor, etc?

Also, I feel ashamed of myself for barely surviving a level 2 mission in a BRUTIX. I'm trying to look for a good PVE fit.
Best thing to do with your skills is get your engineering(powergrid), electronics(CPU), Mechanics(more ehp), and Navigation. These are your core skills and will drastically improve your abilities with fits. Also, some more specific skills for cap is energy management and a few others I can't remember.

Best thing to do with your skills is get your engineering(powergrid), electronics(CPU), Mechanics(more ehp), and Navigation. These are your core skills and will drastically improve your abilities with fits. Also, some more specific skills for cap is energy management and a few others I can't remember.
Alright. I'll try training those skills.

I'm probably going to join the RvB alliance to see if I can learn how to correctly PVP.

Alright. I'll try training those skills.

I'm probably going to join the RvB alliance to see if I can learn how to correctly PVP.
Hehe "proper PvP" isn't the term i would use when it comes to RvB but you can learn a lot about general fleet engagements. Since my corp is burned out and on break for the summer i might also join RvB for a bit just to relax.
P.S. Go BLUE! :D

isn't this one of those games you have to play like 24/7 to get anywhere good

no

mine for a few hours a day as a noob and you can get better mining ships fast

It's hard to get into, but it's not like that really.
Like I play for maybe an hour a day, some days I don't play at all, some days when there's a metric forgettonne of stuff going on I play for 3 and 4 hours, and I'm certainly not doing bad.

What the forget?

GUYS, WHAT THE forget?

What the forget?

-snip-

GUYS, WHAT THE forget?
-snip-
THE MERGING IS COMPLETE.

This game looks really good, but I don't want to have to subscribe to something, so I'll stick to my Evochron Mercenary.

Agh, I don't feel motivated to mine. I would on a daily basis, but I just get too bored and stop mining.

Agh, I don't feel motivated to mine. I would on a daily basis, but I just get too bored and stop mining.
You need a good group of people to mine with.
It's nice to mine with friends and just chill chatting and stuff.