26 (17%)
3/5
23 (15%)
4/5
23 (15%)
5/5
35 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 153

Author Topic: EVE Online - fly cool spaceships and whatnot  (Read 51504 times)

This is that game where you can forget everyone over several times before they know what has happened

What area of highsec are you in? I'm currently in the Rens area.
Hop on eve and we can run a mission or something, bored lol. And depending on if I jump in the wormhole again (actually even then) you can probably join me. If I can get you in the wormhole you'll be able to afford 3 ravens in a week lol.

If I can get you in the wormhole you'll be able to afford 3 ravens in a week lol.

after clearing 3 gas sites and 1 c1 sleeper site i could afford a raven

took about an hour and a half, 100m of gas and 8 nanoribbons from the one site which was ~56m at the time

I'm usually in Amarr space personally, mostly within 6-8 jumps of Amarr itself

after clearing 3 gas sites and 1 c1 sleeper site i could afford a raven

took about an hour and a half, 100m of gas and 8 nanoribbons from the one site which was ~56m at the time
We live in a C4 with a C3 static atm. Run 3 POS's in it and have I think 4 carriers stationed in there. We just jump in the C3 and do all the sites and bully anybody that lives in there a little bit before rerolling and repeating. Alternatively there's our C5 with a C3 static which we field about a dozen caps in and clear C5 sites in minutes (With many extra sleeper battleship spawns from cap warp-ins).

It's literally the best money in the game.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 08:29:52 PM by blaman »

forget. YES. Finally got a megathron. I will treat it like my finest gem.
We live in a C4 with a C3 static atm. Run 3 POS's in it and have I think 4 carriers stationed in there. We just jump in the C3 and do all the sites and bully anybody that lives in there a little bit before rerolling and repeating. Alternatively there's our C5 with a C3 static which we field about a dozen caps in and clear C5 sites in minutes (With many extra sleeper battleship spawns from cap warp-ins).

That sounds pretty damn awesome. How difficult is it?

Welp, I'm roughly 1/3rd of the way to my Raven.
65mil takes longer to get than you'd expect, especially when none of the wrecks in your past 10 missions have given any armour plates/alloys
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 02:20:19 AM by Tokthree »

It's been a while since i ran sleeper sites with a corp pos in a wh but since my corp is taking a break for PvP I am looking for some ways to make some money and just chill out for a while. Your corp sounds pretty interesting and I was wondering If I could join you.

It's been a while since i ran sleeper sites with a corp pos in a wh but since my corp is taking a break for PvP I am looking for some ways to make some money and just chill out for a while. Your corp sounds pretty interesting and I was wondering If I could join you.
Add me as a contact ingame: GigaG
I'll see what I can do. There's a little bit of restructuring going on atm in our C4 from a corp merge, but it should be fine.

Just started EVE about 3 months ago, got into a corp that doesn't help out at all.
I have all my skills to fly my first Gallente Battlecruiser, fully equipped but can't afford the damn thing.

Just started EVE about 3 months ago, got into a corp that doesn't help out at all.
I have all my skills to fly my first Gallente Battlecruiser, fully equipped but can't afford the damn thing.

Yeah it can be tough sometimes if you don't find the right corp to help you out. As far as money goes, you just have to be patient enough and work hard. for money, I find Plexing(go wiki it for more info good money) and mission running to do the trick to get fast cash.

yeah, I sold off 2 PLEX

Right I spoke to the guy hgpucom. Chat him when you get on next.

Found a level 1 mission and went in with my trusty, tanked tristan. I nearly got popped because of assloads of frigates and cruisers. forget that.

Found a level 1 mission and went in with my trusty, tanked tristan. I nearly got popped because of assloads of frigates and cruisers. forget that.

>Level 1.
>Cruisers.

Wait, what?