Ren and Stimpy - What the forget

Author Topic: Ren and Stimpy - What the forget  (Read 1595 times)

awesome lol

also, wasnt it on mtv before they moved to nick?

Oh god what is this how did I get here I don't even.

iirc I think this was a parody of Ren and Stimpy on MTV.

I used to love that show, but, those clips are not from the nickelodeon R&S. After the creator was done with the nickelodeon version. He made an adult version on Spike TV called "Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon", and thats where those clips came from
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:52:12 PM by SkullCandy »

Ren and Stimpy was slated for a more mature channel, however, Nickelodeon bought the rights to it first and aired it for about 3 or so seasons before all of the "Gross Out Shots" (aka magic nose goblins and gratuitous close up detail shots gave them enough heart attacks.) After that, they were cancelled and John Kricfalusi moved on to try and make a new show known as  The Ripping Friends, which was more of what he wanted the show to be. MTV later picked up on it and aired it for a couple seasons, but the added adult themes disappointed the core audience who felt it was good as it was and it was cancelled for good.

JOY.

nuff said

Also, What?

« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 08:04:35 PM by kakashi11 »

I used to love that show, but, those clips are not from the nickelodeon R&S. After the creator was done with the nickelodeon version. He made an adult version on Spike TV called "Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon", and thats where those clips came from

someone uses netflix

This show.

Oh god.

Wait, what the hell? In the video, I think I heard Ren say "clean that stuff up" and then he started smoking, how in the hell would Nickelodeon air this?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 08:59:09 PM by Kingdaro »

Wait, what the hell? In the video, I think I heard Ren say "clean that stuff up" and then he started smoking, how in the hell would Nickelodeon air this?
They didn't

This show.

Oh god.

That was after it moved from Nickelodeon.

someone posted this exact same video months ago with the same reaction.

By the way this looks like it was fan made. The art style for stimpy and general background landscape is different. That and stimpy's voice sounds like it was pasted from a soundboard and Ren says "stuff" at the end.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:12:55 AM by Lørd Tøny »