Poll

(when pics are up) do you like the track so far?

Ya get to work right now
I guess its ok
Alright
No not really

Author Topic: My new scalextric track discussion has begun!!  (Read 1481 times)

Hey guys i have had scalextric (slot car racing) for over two years now, and i have the rally championship pack and digital scalextric (3 of my cars converted to digital, one wont convert because its a drift car) and i made a new track in abot 20 minutes, i am hoping to leave this track and get more pieces to put into it as time goes on. I have pics and a link (both coming sometime tommorow) to a video of me walking around the track. As this is something i am building on, i will update this thread whenever i update the track. Discuss this and give me some ideas my fellow blocklandeers.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:56:45 PM by danisaac5 »

Bump so thread doesnt die, poll up, come on people discuss this topic

Coming tommorow unless my mother is reasonable and lets me have about ten minutes to put them up

Coming tommorow unless my mother is reasonable and lets me have about ten minutes to put them up
lul you mom watches you get on here

No she doesnt, i didnt say if my mother is reasonable and watches me on the forum, i said if my mother is reasonable and lets me have ten minutes. If you have nothing good to say at this time, say nothing. Locking and editing poll

^^ poll already locked too slow :D

PIX HAVE COME!

Bump so my creation doesnt die

Bump again -- the first addition to the track in a few weeks will be a pit lane

Bump so you see this topic

Moving thread to creativity soon, so the thread isnt spammed by my bumps

Those things still exist? I haven't seen one of these in years.

Nice six posts in a row you got there, might be a new record.