Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 323417 times)

It was top grade oregano straight out of Italy. You can't buy that stuff just anywhere bro.
Someone at my high school got suspended for bringing oregano or some stuff to school and acting like it was weed. forgetin hilarious.

Someone at my high school got suspended for bringing oregano or some stuff to school and acting like it was weed. forgetin hilarious.

Tons of people at my school would be holding weed all the time. I don't think many people ever got in trouble though. On 4/20 when people love doing stupid stuff the most, a girl had a dub and was hiding it in her bra. She loving reeked, she was also stoned as forget. She moved it to her shoe but still smelt so bad. She ended up spending the rest of the day almost crying because she was so paranoid.

Ew wtf who puts weed in their bra.
Anyway do people actually do stuff for 4/20 or is it all hype.

people actually do stuff

A lot of people, you gotta be as crafty as possible when hiding. If an administrator/staff were to search you they won't be grabbing a students tits unless they wanted their ass scrutinized and sued

Fuuuuuck Fallen's story makes me want to go smoke.

What better day than 4/20 to startup again.

My buddy wants to smoke but he's never done it and is super paranoid that in 5 years people will be able to know. (He wants to be a forensic scientist and says that they wont allow him to do it if they find traces of any drugs)

I'm hanging with him tomorrow, can someone help me find a page about that sort of stuff so I can convince peer pressure him into smoking with me

They won't be able to know as long as he doesn't post any things about it on Facebook or something. He'll be fine

me and my bf are doing some salvia extract in our favorite park soon. read reports, googled every possible reliable website that has any info on it. well prepared. :)

me and my bf are doing some salvia extract in our favorite park soon. read reports, googled every possible reliable website that has any info on it. well prepared. :)
Sounds pretty bomb I have a few friends who did salvia tell me how it goes though

>leaving for 3 day music fest tomorrow
>was gonna buy a half oz of weed
>friend left it too long and dealer had a mental breakdown
>friend goes to open house to get it
>chick offers him to try some
>laced with cocaine
>friend trips balls and starts running through the streets thinking everyone is trying to stab him
>got to leave soon
>no weed
>sad

Since when does cocaine make you trip?

I want to do marijuana/mushrooms, but i'm not the do drugs person, i don't have the balls to go out and by them.

also this
http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6884883/what-youre-saying-with-your-drug-choice

I want to do marijuana/mushrooms, but i'm not the do drugs person, i don't have the balls to go out and by them.

also this
http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6884883/what-youre-saying-with-your-drug-choice
Get used to marijuana first before you try shrooms because they are a big step from weed. Its also not a big deal to buy weed its not like you will be in a drug bust or something it isn't cocaine. Probably the same with shrooms

i'm getting pure molly soon for moonrise and camp bisco

super excited lol

vicks vaporub, gum, oj, and 5-htp will all be quite useful

So I just spent from Friday to Monday at a music festival completely forgeted.
Over the course of the entire weekend I think I spend about 5 hours not baked and/or drunk, which was usually just after waking up.
I think it's time to rest and restore my drain bamage.