Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 323148 times)

bumping for being drunk

yay being drunk :D

i won in beer pong btw

bow down to mah greatness brotherz

well guys, what drugs have you all done?
coke y
shrooms y
chodiene y
weed y
alcho y
dmx n
DXM y
and a few others

Nothing like a little percocet to make going into public a little more interesting...

While I'm pretty sure roxy is slowly ruining my life, it's still pretty awesome. Except for the constipation I've had for the past few months.

While I'm pretty sure roxy is slowly ruining my life, it's still pretty awesome. Except for the constipation I've had for the past few months.
Opiates are one hell of a drug. The feeling is so good you have to be away from it. One minute you feel as if you are warm and fuzzy lying in the arms of a woman and the next second you are waking up in cold sweat, cramps, diarrhea and extreme pain scrambling the get any money you can to get your next fix. Trust me man don't do opiates regularly or you will forget stuff up

Opiates are one hell of a drug. The feeling is so good you have to be away from it. One minute you feel as if you are warm and fuzzy lying in the arms of a woman and the next second you are waking up in cold sweat, cramps, diarrhea and extreme pain scrambling the get any money you can to get your next fix. Trust me man don't do opiates regularly or you will forget stuff up

Tool late yo! Though I think it's coming to an end.

mmm.legalbuds.calm? what's this stuff about hu how can something be legal And good? but everything I'm rewarding says its not bad obviously not like a real high but there must be something to it right?

mmm.legalbuds.calm? what's this stuff about hu how can something be legal And good? but everything I'm rewarding says its not bad obviously not like a real high but there must be something to it right?
Its stuff its pretty much just like smoking tobacco but its some different herb of some sort. Complete waste of money and no buzz

My dad said he'd do shrooms with me. lol

bumping for being drunk

yay being drunk :D

i won in beer pong btw

bow down to mah greatness brotherz
So, what happened to that "ALCOHOL IS WORSE THAN WEED ARGH BAN ALCOHOL IF YOU BAN WEED!!! " bullstuff?

what a great parent!

Surprising how many people do drugs on the forums.
Not here to start anything, but why do you like the feelings associated w/ drugs? Why did you start?

no
nonononon
NOPE

weaver just

don't

do not do drugs with your father