Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 323166 times)

Ugh I feel so stupid :c
About a week ago I was blazed out of my mind (blasting music loud af) when I saw my katanas leaning against the wall, so naturally I instantly picked them up and began an intense sword fight with a group of ninjas. With the music on as well I was basically just running around my room dance fighting with a katana, and that was all well and good until Thursday.
I was walking to work and went past the house opposite to mine, the mother and her little kids (which I often see out my window) were playing in the driveway and when I walked past I heard the little girl say "was that the karate guy?"
I didn't think anything of it then but now I've connected all the dots.
All of them were watching me through my window while I was dance-fighting.
Kill me please.

Wolfgang and Tommy Trash was sick as forget, I wish I could have rolled. Is it hard to drive on?

My brother and I are buying 13 gs of high grade bud tomorrow for $160. Life is good.

My brother and I are buying 13 gs of high grade bud tomorrow for $160. Life is good.
Ugh I'm never going to stop being jelly of how cheap bud is in the US and stuff.
It's like $175 for a half oz of regular grade stuff. :c

Ugh I'm never going to stop being jelly of how cheap bud is in the US and stuff.
It's like $175 for a half oz of regular grade stuff. :c
Our hookup is giving us a really good deal, since we've bought from him before. Originally he was going to charge ~$200 for the 13 gs. :D
That sucks that it's expensive over there though.

id weigh that anyways
just to make sure

The guy weighed it in front of us :D

Ugh I feel so stupid :c
About a week ago I was blazed out of my mind (blasting music loud af) when I saw my katanas leaning against the wall, so naturally I instantly picked them up and began an intense sword fight with a group of ninjas. With the music on as well I was basically just running around my room dance fighting with a katana, and that was all well and good until Thursday.
I was walking to work and went past the house opposite to mine, the mother and her little kids (which I often see out my window) were playing in the driveway and when I walked past I heard the little girl say "was that the karate guy?"
I didn't think anything of it then but now I've connected all the dots.
All of them were watching me through my window while I was dance-fighting.
Kill me please.
thats loving great lol

Oh my god I'm not sure if I had the worst luck today or the best luck but yeah here's my terrifying story.
So I was getting baked with a friend a this morning and most of the day, after a while, when we were well and truly stoned we decided to go see a movie and went to the bus stop.
While we were at the bus stop two older women came and sat next to me on the seat, this was literally minutes after putting away the bong so we rank of weed and my breath stank of it.
So yeah being blazed as I was it took a few seconds for anything to click in but then I realized...
The two women that were sitting next to me at this random bus stop in the middle of the day while I was blazed off my head was my nan and aunt.
Didn't think they had recognized me so I instantly tapped my friend, stood up and speed walked away lol.
Just got home and haven't heard anything yet so I think I got away with it but by god.

LOL CLONE
if that were me I'd have gone mad, like I wouldn't know what to do. I usually avoid talking to anyone but the people I'm stoned with whenever I smoke. I barely even walk downstairs  :cookieMonster:

So we're getting ~6 gs, 3 four lokos and some ecstasy for the weekend. It's just gonna be my brother, good friend and I. Anything I should note on what not to do? lol

Oh god I would have died.

I have 2 tabs of double dosed LSD that I dosed myself. Saving for this weekend to trip with 4 or 5 other friends.

I also miraculously found two tabs of 25I that has been all around my town. Some kid I'm not really friends with dropped it in my house and I plan on selling it for $10 a tab for a quick $20.

If I lived near you I'd buy that in a heartbeat. I've been trying to get my hands on any kind of psychedelic for a while now.

Any of you guys ever use an electronic hookah? Not an e-cig, one of the badass flavored ones. I've never had food in my life that tastes as good as hookah pens do.