Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318823 times)

You didn't know that? It's a stimulant.

Robo-Slick-Rugged To-Do List:
  • Cannabis [ Robo | Slick | Rugged ]
  • MDMA [ Robo | Slick | Rugged ]
  • LSD [ Robo | Slick | Rugged ]
  • NO2 [ Robo | Slick | Rugged ]
  • Psilocybin [ Robo | Slick | Rugged ]
  • Salvia Divonorum  [ Robo | Slick | Rugged ]
  • Mescaline [ Robo | Slick | Rugged ]
  • Vagina [ Robo | Slick | Rugged ]

So I decided to upload a video of my grow Op.
Is it werid that my phone camea can record "Original"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGHuP0rzS2E

So I decided to upload a video of my grow Op.
Is it werid that my phone camea can record "Original"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGHuP0rzS2E

video is on private

video is on private

F'xd.
Please also remember this is my first grow OP plus its on budget. So it is ghetto.

F'xd.
Please also remember this is my first grow OP plus its on budget. So it is ghetto.
FYI its not smart to advertise that you're growing Marijuana. It's not illegal for cops to use heat scans to verify that you're doing so and it's not unlikely either.

FYI its not smart to advertise that you're growing Marijuana. It's not illegal for cops to use heat scans to verify that you're doing so and it's not unlikely either.
Heat scans in the bottom of my bacement.
Thus its only private lol.
Besides.
This box is going to be moved to someone elses house soon after I start them.
Edit:
Its also beside my furnace which is also a very hot spot.
Annnnddd they usually do this by helicoptor.

Heat scans in the bottom of my bacement.
Thus its only private lol.
Besides.
This box is going to be moved to someone elses house soon after I start them.
Edit:
Its also beside my furnace which is also a very hot spot.
Annnnddd they usually do this by helicoptor.
Growing marijuana next to a furnace isn't a genius idea.

Stopped smoking for a few days to see if it really helped with my Celiac disease.

I've been on the stuffter on and off for the past 7 hours and I'm missing school to go to the doctor tomorrow.

Lol.

Wait. So coca cola is a drug? holy stuff.

Well, yes. A drug, by definition, is something that, when ingested, alters normal body function in living beings. When you drink something with caffeine in it (not eating pure caffeine, people usually don't survive that) then you get a boost of energy and maybe another effect or two. So it's technically a drug, but the common people usually don't refer to it as such.

It was originally made from coca leaves which they extract cocaine from.

The only reason I don't like alcohol is because I decided to go get stufffaced with some friends. But before hand I was already dehydrated and had an empty stomach. So after walking around and calling people and telling them stupid stuff over the phone I went home and passed out on my bed. I puked in my sleep but luckily I was on my side. My mom came home and woke me up I felt like stuff and I had nothing in my stomach to throw up. I felt terrible couldn't open my eyes. I kept gagging my self so I would puke and maybe feel better. I had to go to the hospital and get treatment for alcohol poisoning. I wanted to die then I was so miserable. I was two times over the legal driving limit. It was the stupidest thing I had ever done in my life. The only other thing I have done is weed but then again at my age I shouldn't be touching that stuff. I  think pot should be made legal and I think that alcohol is way more dangerous along with nicotine. I mean alcohol makes you do stupid stuff and puke all over yourself thats not fun at all. You can run the chance of getting liver cancer from drinking to much alcohol. Alcohol has no medicinal properties and has a higher dependency rate aka alcoholics. Marijuana has many benefits to society because of it's medicinal properties. People have lived longer with AIDS and kept there vision with Glaucoma because of it. If we taxed it it would make 1 billion in government revenue a year. Lets not forget the 58 billion a year we save from non-violent marijuana related offences that take up jail cells. Alcohol was also responsible for the gold rush. The man that discovered the gold in the new found land of the white man with his buddy went to a bar and got drunk. This caused him to tell everyone about his discovery. So see people there are good sides to things but society always over looks it because of the governments bullstuff propaganda and our sheltered suppressed soccer mom society. Good day people
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 12:50:46 AM by (Fallen) »

Jesus
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a medicle marijuana card in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada?
Also do you think that depression, arthritis, and severe migraines would be a good enough reason?

Not like you'd get forgeted for smoking in Canada anyway. Also, I did DMT with a couple of my friends and I have seen the ever stretching void where there is no self.

-snip-
I don't like the taste of Ale.  Wine is good though, thankfully I have self control and orange juice.