The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.

Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319081 times)

i tried 20mg of adderall instead of 30 this time

i didn't feel extremely hyper but about 40-50 minutes after taking it i was so focused on the class i got all of my work done before the bell had rung

last time i tried it though i was so hyper and jittery i was doing literally everything possible to leave class each period just so i could walk

Thinking about ordering some Ayahuasca off amazon. I want to try DMT and a friend told me I should start with Ayahuasca first. Does this sound right to you guys?

I personally don't recommend MAOI's (one of the main ingredients in traditional ayahuasca). If you're seeking a short, visually intense trip, DPT hcl is the way to go. Either vaporized like meth or snorted.

MAOIs in general aren't a good thing to combine with drugs, but if you're going to consume (drink) DMT you've got to take a MAOI (already in Ayahuasca) for it to work, and it's pretty safe with DMT. Just make sure it's the only drug you do if you do decide to drink Ayahuasca. If you're down to smoke it though, may as well just do that.

I didn't pull my info out of thin air. Go try taking a MAOI and then dropping ecstasy, see how that serotonin syndrome feels. Or go visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca and read the first sentence of the second paragraph, confirming that orally ingested DMT will not become active unless combined with a MAOI. I made two assertions, and they're both correct.

weed makes me want to do school work. its saving me from failing a class right now

checkmate

I didn't pull my info out of thin air. Go try taking a MAOI and then dropping ecstasy, see how that serotonin syndrome feels. Or go visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca and read the first sentence of the second paragraph, confirming that orally ingested DMT will not become active unless combined with a MAOI. I made two assertions, and they're both correct.

I wasn't saying you're entire post was wrong, it was just lacking some important info:

you've got to take a MAOI (already in Ayahuasca) for it to work, and it's pretty safe with DMT. Just make sure it's the only drug you do if you do decide to drink Ayahuasca

That is partially true, because in addition to certain drugs you can't consume:

cheese, L-tyrosine, liver, broad beans, dry sausage, beer & ale, chocolate, sauerkraut, ripe avocado yeast extracts, caffeine, raspberry jam, certain nuts, dried fruit, banana peel, soy bean products, vermouth, cognac, sherry, chianti, smoked meat, poultry & fish, protein dietary supplements, meat extracts & tenderizers

Benzedrex inhaler (propylhexedrine) extraction is a go. I'll update you guys if it works.

I've done all but two drugs in that image and I can confirm the truthfulness of this image.

Furling I can't decide whether I appreciate your contribution to this thread. forget it, get high.

so earlier I asked about the safest drug and the safest way to use it and you said "marijuana with a vaporizer," so what about the best way to use it?

I've had lack of sleep quite a bit recently so I visited my doctor and I was prescribed Bupropion HCL XL 150 MG, why? Bupropion is a Dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, The bupropion evens me out, the lack of sleep is my Dopamine running more than it should, It doesn't settle normally like most people's do, so I take this drug to regulate my Dopamine, making it so I don't feel lousy at school and I sleep better, and man does it make me feel relaxed.

so earlier I asked about the safest drug and the safest way to use it and you said "marijuana with a vaporizer," so what about the best way to use it?
There isn't really a "best" way to smoke weed, everyone has their preferences.
Just as long as you never use on of these forgeters

That stuff's loving stupid.