BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.  (Read 43708 times)

Will there still be flyover or no

Will there still be flyover or no

The [AA] one, probably not.

Bump. We got the server crash free. It's going 24/7 unless we need to add more mods.

BEFORE SOMEONE ASKS: WE HAVE PLENTY OF BOOTHS

It's around ~7 left. If not, they will become segway shacks.

I also did some OP revamps... looks nice, eh? We're staying with the July 11th opening, which is at:

EST = 6 PM
CST = 5 PM
MST = 4 PM
PST = 3 PM

You forgot GMT.

dang it, I thought you meant the server was opened, not passworded.

dang it, I thought you meant the server was opened, not passworded.

Need any brick houses? The largest I would do is 32x32. Oh and I can around for ya.

Need any brick houses? The largest I would do is 32x32. Oh and I can around for ya.

if you want you can build one.

Why would BlockoWorld need a brick house is what I want to know  :cookieMonster:

Why would BlockoWorld need a brick house is what I want to know  :cookieMonster:

BlockoWorld: Now serving residential homes!

For some reason none of the events in my booth are working anymore even though they haven't been changed at all since I made them...

For some reason none of the events in my booth are working anymore even though they haven't been changed at all since I made them...

Then:

A) Tom didn't get all the add-ons
B) He didn't get a save that saved events.
C) Mod isn't working due to another mod.

Also, the new header on the OP looks awful. Just saying.

what kind are they?

My setplayertransform events also broke back in the day after a server restart. It made me sad.

BEFORE SOMEONE ASKS: WE HAVE PLENTY OF BOOTHS

It's around ~7 left.
I can have  booth, please. If open a slot booth.