BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.  (Read 43709 times)

That storm sucked.

I lost poer for like 4 hours.

FOUR WHOLE HOURS

:cookieMonster:

But seriously though. That power outage sucked, especially since I spend a lot of time on my computer.

That storm sucked.

I lost poer for like 4 hours.

FOUR WHOLE HOURS
4 hours is nothing. We had no power from 8AM yesterday to 8AM today. 24 hours

wtf
first Google result when I searched up "Chicago power outtage".

Great! I would throw my computer out the window if there was another delay.

I wonder if Tom is just not re-hosting just for the sake of pissing off everyone. It seems this year's Blockoworld wasn't though out enought. I am at a disapoint with this.

I wonder if Tom is just not re-hosting just for the sake of pissing off everyone. It seems this year's Blockoworld wasn't though out enought. I am at a disapoint with this.
Yes I'm very dissapointed! How dare you postpone blockoworld for a hurricane! Your just trying to piss me off!

Yes I'm very dissapointed! How dare you postpone blockoworld for a hurricane! Your just trying to piss me off!

I say that because more than a few hours has passed. And due to the past delays and the bad start-up. Not just this.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/storm-leaves-860000-without-power-restoration-may-take-several-days-52185/

hey guys some little kid yelled out ITS ON.

forget yes. ill get the server up in a few minutes.
lol the same link. Get ready for kalphiter to question your source.

lol the same link. Get ready for kalphiter to question your source.

I'll lol if Tom delays it again.

I'll lol if Tom delays it again.

I actually was going to if ComEd went with their 4:30 AM plan. yeah. the loving next day.

it was supposed to end friday, now i'm just shifting it over.

Tom's snake fell off while his power was out and he died. I just posted that on his account after I found his password.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 03:37:08 PM by Comatose »

Tom's snake fell off while his power was out and he died. I just posted that on his account after I found his password.

what the fu-

i really doubt you can build a random house after i posted that. sorry.

Bull sh*t D: