BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.  (Read 43672 times)

Tom, please leave Include All Player's Bricks enabled for the minigame. Disabling it breaks all sorts of stuff for us, including the bot fight arena. Thanks!

thanks

I hope someone saved before it crashed...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 12:42:43 AM by Greek2me »

Tom, please leave Include All Player's Bricks enabled for the minigame. Disabling it breaks all sorts of stuff for us, including the bot fight arena. Thanks!

thanks

I hope someone saved before it crashed...

random c++ crash.

hopefully we will migrate soon.

More lag than I expected when you said lag. I come in to be timed out thrice and I spawn with unbelievable lag.

More lag than I expected when you said lag. I come in to be timed out thrice and I spawn with unbelievable lag.

yeah.

the server switch is complete. doing some add-ins to the place and we're good.

Niosoft booth will soon be fixed due to me having to reload it for no apparent reason.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:52:46 PM by The Russian »

Crash. =(

the crashes were me reloading the server for the colorset and others.

oh my god lol. this kid bugged me to build a booth, and i let him after the many times he asked me.

i totally got rid of it because it was spammy and it was a shooting range.

-Snip-

oh my god lol. this kid bugged me to build a booth, and i let him after the many times he asked me.

i totally got rid of it because it was spammy and it was a shooting range.
For such bullstuff I always get on the IRC Client like what you got when I host my server, I always disconnect myself from it, and use steam, because I get like 5+ replies, and it bugs me.

But anyways he's might be 9, for just the cause.

For such bullstuff I always get on the IRC Client like what you got when I host my server, I always disconnect myself from it, and use steam, because I get like 5+ replies, and it bugs me.

But anyways he's might be 9, for just the cause.

it looked like it too. it was hilarious he even caught me on irc.

Battlefield 1943 cleared bricks. =(