Author Topic: Mike C's guide to winning every argument possible.  (Read 1088 times)

I'm clearly the best guy at making other people cry their loving face vaginas out

I KNOW THIS - Want to know how though?!

OF COURSE YOU DO, you want to be a loving tough man and win every argument.

So, let's get this loving list ON, baby.

Number one: Cursing gets the loving job done.
Not only does is intimidate the enemy, it shows everyone how much of a damn man you are.

If you put forget and bitch into every sentence, maybe you could turn out to be like a half-clone of me!

HALF. YOU WANT THIS.

Number two: Everything they say is a lie - IGNORE IT COMPLETELY YOU TWIT.
The enemy wants to confuse your stuff mind with words that are wrong and stupid. This is a bad thing! They use sentences like "common sense" and "stop swearing and use based arguments", and expect you to LEARN stuff! They think they're helping you.

To thwart their stupid plans, ignore EVERYTHING they say.

Number three: Don't forget to tell them how much you forget chicks daily.
It makes them know how much of a manly man you are, and it makes them agree with you.

Here's a loving chart on manliness to argument thickness

Manliness
-|
-|
-|
- \
- /
-/
-|
-|
-|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Relativity

Now you're getting my jive, bro!

Last: Be sure to tell them that you're leaving the forums forever once you're done arguing.
Let them know that you have more important things to do other than sit around on your skinny limp ass and argue with them!

THEY HAVE TO loving KNOW THAT THEY'RE A LOSER.

And that's how to win every single loving argument known to man

warning: this does not actually work.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:01:27 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

I'LL BE SURE TO USE THIS FROM NOW ON THANKS IKE

No, one loving step:

Don't be a douche.

There is no way to win an argument this way, but yet so many people on the forums use it.

There is no way to win an argument this way, but yet so many people on the forums use it.
The truth in that hurts.

The truth in that hurts.

you're still loving stuck on part two, bro