Author Topic: Blacking out?  (Read 834 times)

I'm losing huge spans of time in my head. I forget doing things, talking to people, and just hours of my life are absolutely omitted from memory. Sometimes, I can recall events, but the actual recollection is faulty and I'm 100% off on what happened, besides the gist or setting of the event.

Any ideas on whats wrong?

Don't do crack.

Pay attention better?  All I got.

Heavy drug/alcohol usage?

Definitely alzheimer's

Eat your veggies, son.

This, they can help you remember things... Or stop smoking crack

Definitely alzheimer's

Yup, this. My uncle had this. He didn't know who I was, even though I came by after school and stayed for like 2 hours every day. Always thought I was some kinda hoodlum running around. Slapped me a lot for just standing in the yard and yelled at me to "Get out!"
He was living with my grandma.

Yup, this. My uncle had this. He didn't know who I was, even though I came by after school and stayed for like 2 hours every day. Always thought I was some kinda hoodlum running around. Slapped me a lot for just standing in the yard and yelled at me to "Get out!"
He was living with my grandma.

Alzhiemers is for very old people. Not 18 year olds.

It's called "forgetting" everyone does it...

Alzhiemers is for very old people. Not 18 year olds.
People with massive head trauma or having received head trauma like athletes do can show early signs of Alzhiemers too.

I'm losing huge spans of time in my head. I forget doing things, talking to people, and just hours of my life are absolutely omitted from memory. Sometimes, I can recall events, but the actual recollection is faulty and I'm 100% off on what happened, besides the gist or setting of the event.

Any ideas on whats wrong?
I don't think you get enough sleep. Also factor in sleeping at night and not during the daylight hours.

You can have Alzheimers when you're young, it just doesn't exactly effect you very much at all until you're older.
These are the symptoms.