Author Topic: [AoE] - Area of Effect - Closed -_-  (Read 31847 times)

Did you app^
Yeah kind of, I was wondering if my mapping capabilities were enough.

I think it is like you should make another app specifically for aoe2 and not depend on other peices of work you have done in the past.

So uh am I in Ao2E?

I do not know the capabilities of torque constructor, but I think you can do better than textured boxes with extrusions and squares cut into them.  I will accept your previous work, but I want to see something cool for your application.

You know I do try to get help for AoE projects BUT NO ONE EVER COMES!!!
man

you seriously need to irc me this stuff lol

You know I do try to get help for AoE projects BUT NO ONE EVER COMES!!!

You never do a good job of notifying every member and try to get a time everyone is good with to work.

These don't look like simple boxes to me.

Stop being lazy and make a new app, bear

Well. Atleast he's Putting Effort Instead of Sitting there acting all grumpy all day!

Mah Bitch!

And He Never Used thoughs Maps for anyother app. Let him use them.

There are so many things wrong with your diluted logic that I can't bother to point them out. I might as well anyway or you won't understand the dumbassery of what you just said.
1. Making a good interior can take up to twelve hours of 3D modelling, texturing, etc. I can't pull them out of my ass. I'm not "lazy" for refusing to waste that time trying to join a branch of the clan when I'm already qualified as is. I've got my own projects to work on, I'm not creating interiors on demand.
2. You're not even in the clan, unless you are Viper-X. If you are, then what the forget is wrong with you. All I've seen from you thus far is crappy critiques of everything the clan or its members are even doing remotely wrong.

I can go on but I need to leave now.

There are so many things wrong with your diluted logic that I can't bother to point them out. I might as well anyway or you won't understand the dumbassery of what you just said.
1. Making a good interior can take up to twelve hours of 3D modelling, texturing, etc. I can't pull them out of my ass. I'm not "lazy" for refusing to waste that time trying to join a branch of the clan when I'm already qualified as is. I've got my own projects to work on, I'm not creating interiors on demand.
2. You're not even in the clan, unless you are Viper-X. If you are, then what the forget is wrong with you. All I've seen from you thus far is crappy critiques of everything the clan or its members are even doing remotely wrong.

I can go on but I need to leave now.

And I am Viper-X
And those "critiques" are there to be payed attention too. I would do that if there we no flaws but I know there will always be one so I am pointing out the obvious. I don't see you coming up and letting everyone know of your current clan projects.

Seiber, I really don't have much respect for you in the first place and your comments either make no sense or your just being stupid. Please tell me the "effort" he is doing for the clan. If this clan was more orginized then sure, I would be glad to help with a project but
You never do a good job of notifying every member and try to get a time everyone is good with to work.

You aren't an admin; you can't choose.