Author Topic: [AoE] - Area of Effect - Closed -_-  (Read 31841 times)

You can't say yes or no to applications.

I don't recall I did. I just said my opinion. I am sure you need to app again just like you did for the main clan.

Making a good interior can take up to twelve hours of 3D modelling, texturing, etc. I can't pull them out of my ass. I'm not "lazy" for refusing to waste that time trying to join a branch of the clan when I'm already qualified as is. I've got my own projects to work on, I'm not creating interiors on demand.

Showing effort and dedicated towards achieving Ao2E entry is measured in the application process.

I'm working on a neat racetrack thingy. I'm thinking of simply dedicating it to AoE, would that count as some sort of an app?

Sorry for going off on you Viper. :( My DID acting up.

Apology excepted i think?

Seiber, I really don't have much respect for you in the first place and your comments either make no sense or your just being stupid. Please tell me the "effort" he is doing for the clan. If this clan was more orginized then sure, I would be glad to help with a project but
Hmmm. The Effort From Mega. Well. He works his ass off and makes maps

I'm flattered. :D

Maps for the clan? He just makes maps. I meant for the clan itself. Please do tell me the amount you have done.

Maps for the clan? He just makes maps. I meant for the clan itself. Please do tell me the amount you have done.

I make mods.

I don't make mods for the clan.

Life is good.

I can now model. I wouldn't say I am the best but I have made some things. I have made a frisbee with an animation but nexus I need your help if you know how to make it so instead of the spear thing doing I made my own animation that I want it to play.

You never do a good job of notifying every member and try to get a time everyone is good with to work.
I don't even know your irc

I don't even know your irc

You could make a post.

"Clan event tomorrow at 4pm"

Exactly, the only time I ever found a server that has a clan build I just happened to be on blockland when it happened.

Well. i have Been Building Things On and Off and Getting The C;an AvP And otehr Pivate mods.

Getting private addons/mods is not making addons/mods.