Author Topic: [AoE] - Area of Effect - Closed -_-  (Read 30803 times)

Yep.
Carl Just leave. Leave the clan. Please you bring badness to the hole clan Js c:

Carl Just leave. Leave the clan. Please you bring badness to the hole clan Js c:
If you want to leave stop being a jerk to others in the clan. We aren't supposed to be fighting. We are trying to get stuff done and the only person I see helping is Carl

« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 11:48:17 PM by cciamlazy »

viper helping? he is just giving us crap

Viper made an excellent logo and applied using the methods you provided.  It is not his fault those methods are flawed and inadequate.

Well sorry if you guys think im a jerk. I was just trying to be funny. :(

You would be a great in this clan. Just send an app to pink geek with your name id and the link to that map and you will be in.
I mainly asked out if curiosity, if I app it won't be for a while. I'm on vacation and am not very interested in AoE after what happened on RTB.

I was going to join it but all the other RTB posters were like "no wai dey steale builds!!!" and other stuff.

Well, it certainly seems evident you guys would like me to join. I guess I will, but what use will maps even have for clan projects? From what I can see, you guys mainly build.

Go ahead and put me on the Members list if you'd like, unless I need to create a formal app featuring my work.

I was going to join it but all the other RTB posters were like "no wai dey steale builds!!!" and other stuff.
We have never stolen a build. We once had a guy that stole AoE's builds before we played them publicly he took them started them before us and claimed we stole and he was blacklisted for it but no we dont steal builds.

Well, it certainly seems evident you guys would like me to join. I guess I will, but what use will maps even have for clan projects? From what I can see, you guys mainly build.

Go ahead and put me on the Members list if you'd like, unless I need to create a formal app featuring my work.
Ill put your name in but I'll need and id.

Ingame name is Mega Bear, ID 15972.
Oh, and Grooveshark stopped playing a while ago.