Author Topic: Why NOT to give free admin  (Read 2681 times)

You edited the forget out of the OP, which was kind of in vain because I'd already reported you and Badspot can see the posts before they were edited.

You were trolling and came here to brag about it, I wouldn't be surprised if your key got deactivated as well as you getting banned from here.
mhhmm

No I do not care, I have a life, and you think "dramas" are going to affect it? No, I could care less lol... What IS funny is people take drama's so seriously lol.... its like people have 2 lifes, and drama is one of them. Not me.

You wouldn't imagine how many people take drama seriously. A lot of people get banned from servers because they don't trust idiot's that have been drama'd.

I beg to differ

You act like its real time...
I was laughing because he acted like what I did was HACKING, but he gave me admin and everyone else, He did not know me.
Thats like saying "Oh oh oh do whatever you want! Idc! I just want players on my server"
...?

You act like its real time...
I was laughing because he acted like what I did was HACKING, but he gave me admin and everyone else, He did not know me.
Thats like saying "Oh oh oh do whatever you want! Idc! I just want players on my server"
...?

I like how your trying to win this when everyones hates you. Its just so funny.

"Lolo"
"OWNED"
"hahahhahaha"

You said it wasnt funny?
I dont understand.

I like how your trying to win this when everyones hates you. Its just so funny.

Just leave the thread be, he'll probably have his key deactivated for in-game griefing, and if he ever decides to buy another one he'll think next time before he pulls stupid stuff like that.

"Oh oh oh do whatever you want! Idc! I just want players on my server"
This is basically the host though. I mean do that and then whine about people actually doing something is just dumb.

Just leave the thread be, he'll probably have his key deactivated for in-game griefing, and if he ever decides to buy another one he'll think next time before he pulls stupid stuff like that.

I guess your right.

If the OP doesn't get you banned, your "Too cool for the internet" post will.

Goodbye.

If the OP doesn't get you banned, your "Too cool for the internet" post will.

Goodbye.
What? why do you guys act like I care? ya I care about my BL key and stuff but really, I could care less what you free admin'ers think. Go host your servers and add "free admin" ok? thats all. Otherwise shut up lol.
And actually it is funny now because so many people obviously give a damn!

What? why do you guys act like I care? ya I care about my BL key and stuff but really, I could care less what you free admin'ers think. Go host your servers and add "free admin" ok? thats all. Otherwise shut up lol.
And actually it is funny now because so many people obviously give a damn!

Nobody here would be stupid enough to do a Free Admin server. Were all smart.

What? why do you guys act like I care? ya I care about my BL key and stuff but really, I could care less what you free admin'ers think. Go host your servers and add "free admin" ok? thats all. Otherwise shut up lol.
And actually it is funny now because so many people obviously give a damn!
Implying everyone is giving away free admin.

So let me get this straight...
You created this thread to teach people a lesson about not giving them free admin by abusing it when you have it? Genius. Seems to me that you're an starfish.

Do you watch Spongebob Squarepants? Watch the episode, "Hall Monitor." You'll get a kick out of the open-window maniac part.

OK, Locked because everyone wants to host free admin servers. OBVIOUSLY because your defending them. Go get happy and host em and be happy, but watch out for people, because no matter where when or why, theres nubs.