Author Topic: Info on Thunder:  (Read 3171 times)

I declare, this thread needs more models.

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/Benarron45/shotgun.png
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/Benarron45/Ak-2.png

:P

Edit: Anyways, we don't want to know about your fursona. Post it on a furry website, or PM the furries.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:42:17 AM by TheKhoz »

ITT: Sad attempts at derailing.

ITT: Sad attempts at derailing.
It's happened too many times already, why not again?

I suggest you leave the forum. The members here and the forum administrators don't tolerate furries. Maybe go to a pro-furry forum. I'm sure you'll be much more happier there. Unless you want to deal with the hating and a possible ban for being a furry by Badspot.

I suggest you leave the forum. The members here and the forum administrators don't tolerate furries. Maybe go to a pro-furry forum. I'm sure you'll be much more happier there. Unless you want to deal with the hating and a possible ban for being a furry by Badspot.
Does he really ban people for being a furry?

Does he really ban people for being a furry?
No, but he seems biased to ban them for trivial things.

No, but he seems biased to ban them for trivial things.

I wouldn't blame him.

You're annoying.

Does he really ban people for being a furry?
No, he just dislikes them.

Does he really ban people for being a furry?
If it's cross-posted, yes.

Anyways, if you're a furry on the Blockland forums, it's better to keep it to yourself. None of us would like to know the information of a fictional character, and we do not take kindly to people who are flamboyant about their special interestes.
You know who you are, Camera. :P
inb4hypocrite (color special interest is done, mate.)



I declare that this thread needs more garrus.


What the hell is this? No one cares, now go away.

No one cares, now go away.

I would address this, but it's true.