Author Topic: hideable members post settings?  (Read 938 times)

like a little button on someone's post that have settings like "block user's posts" or "hide images posted by this user" etc. might be handy for people like pansy

Wrong Area, not to mention stupid and useless idea.

phpBB3 has it, and no it is not useless.

Maybe an option to delete a topic. If 4/5 people vote to delete the topic, then it will be deleted.

Maybe an option to delete a topic. If 4/5 people vote to delete the topic, then it will be deleted.
Have fun having most threads deleted by duplicate accounts.

Good point. We need more mediators.

No, we just need less stupid people.

No, we just need less stupid people.
Impossible by internet standards.

4chan and Facepunch have basically accomplished it by rooting out and terrorizing the stupid.

i had a couple other ideas last night,
one is kinda like the above but its a little button that when you click it it replaces all of that users post's with "this post is hidden, click here to view"
the other is kinda like the rating system on FP, and that members have five stars under there avatar that drop as they get lower rating's, ban's also lower the ratings too, the longer the ban the lower the rating, perma bans drop the rating to bottom, and as the ratings drop they start losing privileges (spelled right? best thing fire fox gave me), like pming and attaching/posting pictures, you can like also click on a star to give your rating of a person, but you can change your rating (for example, look at ladios, he used to be really nooby, we would of given him low rating's right? but know hes grown up, made some neat state edits, wouldn't be very neat if your rating was stuck at 1 for the rest of forums life?)

whew.... i talk to much when i feel like it..