Author Topic: Family RPs WHY??  (Read 2981 times)

It sucks because most servers are filled with 10 year olds acting like cigarettealoos. If it were filled with 15 year olds it would be a different story. :3
Agreed

I just witnessed the sad sight of a freebuild turning into a family RP

I must admit family RP's kind of suck now.
I keep entering Family RP servers in hope to find a good one, and then I see the chat:

[Guy1]: punnches in face
[Guy2]: dud tats my girlfreind
[Guy1]: not anmore nao suht up or i punhc u in ur faec

I'd love to see a serious Family RP organized sometime in the future.

One where people actually have jobs that fit their personality and character's desires. Especially where you have the same job for more than 5 minutes.

One where people are allowed to be creative without stuffloads of "RP MODS" preventing them from doing anything - One where everyone is actually TRUSTED to follow the rules instead of being forced to using unrealistic concepts.

One where the casual family dinner conversation resembles one of the classic 90s family sitcom on TV, and not "MOM IM HUNGRY." *mom makse fud* "OKY NOW IM SHOOT PEOPLE WHO R WALKIN OUTSIDE"

One where things actually follow the planning of a real town without the service of modding - pre-built homes with apparent architecture, available for purchase from OTHER PLAYERS and not the host (who is coincidentally also the mayor, head police officer, and town planner).

One where things are actually consistent - Food, furniture and buildings don't appear out of mid-air whenever somebody asks for one. A family member can send you to the grocery store (which actually has STAFFED JOBS for other players) to get food for dinner. You can go to a furniture store (which is actually managed and staffed by actual players, and not an AI store mod) to get a new couch and choose the design...

But that's just a dream.

I was talking to OP you fruitbowl
I nearly fell off my stool reading that.
This is not a The Geddup Noise comment.

-snip-
It was reality. 
...And if anyone here remembers Flyman's Underground RP (before surfacing), t'was the best RP ever.