Author Topic: "Can I Have Your Key"  (Read 5211 times)

Blockaium is usually pretty cool, but after telling him yesterday I was going to be online less, he randomly sends me an IRC with the following...

For some reason, he got the wrong impression when I told him I wasn't going to be hosting much or visiting servers. "If I don't play anymore"? UH, why do you think I'm on IRC in the first place. Jeez.

I can't believe the nerve of him. Of course, my answer with a big fat GTFO. MAH KEY BISH, I'm still playing BL.

Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

this is the first time i've seen this happening in blockland...

Apparently you have a problem with yes or no questions, you could've just said no and told him he got the wrong impression.

But noooOOoo, instead you make a topic, overhype your response and make him look like a moron.

Same here.

Isn't that a common sense bannable offense? (lol rhymes)

Apparently you have a problem with yes or no questions, you could've just said no and told him he got the wrong impression.

Just sharin' mah story br0.

Saw this junk... 3 times.
One saying his brother needs an authenication key so his brother can "Try out blockland"

UH, why do you think I'm on IRC in the first place. Jeez.

IRC isn't only accessible from in-game, just fyi.

Has this ever happened to anyone else before?
Haha, you'd be surprised

So can I have your key icy?

Can I have your key Icy?

IRC isn't only accessible from in-game, just fyi.

I've used in-browser IRC, why anyone would use it without playing BL is beyond me.

But noooOOoo, instead you make a topic, overhype your response and make him look like a moron.
Chillaxx Br0

this has only happened to me with other games.

Icy, So many chat boxes open, You internet socialite.