Author Topic: I'm gonna die  (Read 5917 times)

You're a moron, OP.

Inb4thelock




You point the gun at your head and squeeze the happy handle.

OK!!!!
WHY DIDN'T YOU
SAY SO!!!!



I see you didn't squeeze the happy handle.

You point the gun at your head and squeeze the happy handle.
No.
Why are you trying to kill the kid off?

I say there's a lock/unlock button below the page bar, on the left.

you didn't have to tell your nine lol

Why are you trying to kill the kid off?
because he's a DUMBASS

« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 02:02:19 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

I'm sorry but, the guns at my head already.
bye.
after this last message I'm will
squeese that god damn happy triger

............................. ...............________
............................. .......,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?............................. .........................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__...................... ...................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
............................. ...`:,,...........................`\..............__
............................. ........`=-,...................,%`>--==``
............................. ..........._\..........._,-%.......`\
............................. ......,<`.._|_,-&``................`\