Author Topic: "Ivaided pack 12"  (Read 1914 times)

i'm new here, and i have a prob. you see, i downloaded the best maps avalible, which are FOX'S HOUSE, GHOST'S HOUSE, and lego miami vice city. but when i try to play on it single player mode, it says "Invaided pack 12." i need help.

p.s.sorry for any spelling mistakes.

hmm

can you post the text from "console.log"
thanks

was having this same problem myself, just find it on a server and go into it, your pro. missing some file, what unzipping program are you using? it probialy curroped one of the files

so, will you tell me what to do? after my post no one has replied and helped me! i really really want to play this map.

Please post the Console using the Attachment option below post reply, but first run the game and do what you normally do to get this error then post it so we can get a fresh copy of the problem.

ok. i don't know about that other stuff. but when i start the game, i go to single player. and then when i try to run the map, it loads some stuff, then it says "invaild packet 12,"and it goes back to the menu.

Open up .\Blockland\console.txt, and paste it here, or use the attach option.

here it is.

yes. I'm posting yet again to ask for help, because if i don't, typically no one will reply! and i will have to double post or never get my answer!

the log basically said when it tried to load the map, it couldn't locate pretty much anything! if anyone that has gone through this and fixed it, please help me out and tell me how to fix it! :panda:

try getting it agin

Winwar works well, but...IDK

it's 9 here and I've been buzy

Falling asle.......

getting what again? the game, or the map? cause i have redownloaded that map many times and it didn't work!

im in ur server, invaiding your pack.