Poll

?

Author Topic: Weapons in Blockland and thou  (Read 6279 times)

Unless one arm is longer than the other, Chrono's right.

I have always loved the older no hand weapons such as ephis shotgun and kajes sniper rifle

I have to say I prefer the no hand models.
Except on packs like the L4D weapon pack and GCats. Mostly because they have a more realistic feel, and they would look bad with only one hand.
And they usually don't look to bad on handguns.

I have to say I prefer the no hand models.
Except on packs like the L4D weapon pack and GCats. Mostly because they have a more realistic feel, and they would look bad with only one hand.
And they usually don't look to bad on handguns.
they look terrible on handguns.

Hands if they're not too far away. And it would look better on alot if the arm was raised.

I like guns without hands, they look better and are styled more like default weapons.

Call me Lord Tony, but I like weapons being held by one or two hands and not modeled onto the gun, I like the LEGO-ey style to it.

I find it nice how people such as Rykuta take the time to animate the reloading animations with all the hands and such.

I find it nice how people such as Rykuta take the time to animate the reloading animations with all the hands and such.
rykuta doesnt model.......

hands on models look horrible and if you make them then you're bad at making add-ons

hands on models look horrible and if you make them then you're bad at making add-ons
75% agree including me. :)

I don't mind hands, and I'm fine with no hands. I'm kinda in the middle.

Wtf your hand disapeers O_o

Wait a minute...

LOL 3 HANDS AND A HOOK IN ONE OF THEM

There's actually a hook in both if you look close enough. Hand on models are so ugly.