Author Topic: Help Daenth figure this out.  (Read 1548 times)

I honestly don't want to ask my mom because it takes me a bit to understand what she is saying, I'm to lazy during the day to do this stuff, and I don't want to ask her 1:30 am. :I

My 7th grade brain hurts trying to figure this out. :(

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 03:35:31 AM by Daenth »

holy stuff, i didn't do this stuff in seventh grade.

....stuffty australian edumacation

I would help but I am too lazy to go over your stuff.

Kumon forgets with your brain. It attempts to make you smart but all it does is gives you questions that you don't receive in life.

None of those polynomials have the same variables this is really useless math, you're never going to use this in life.
More useless than most of it.

I'm revising for a GCSE higher maths exam and I don't know what the hell this is.

I wish I'd paid attention in 7th grade. I'd feel accomplished if I could tell you the answer to this. it's bugging me too.

I don know if I'm the only one but I didn't learn this stuff in grade 7.

Well. I can tell you this OP; you have to make both sides even by using reverse operations while grouping together like terms. I forget what the forget a polynomial is but if you know and can explain it to me I can help.

Solution to exercise 1 attached.

Solution to exercise 1 attached.
Oh wow. That makes total sense. And I can follow along.
Thank yooooooou!

Kumon forgets with your brain. It attempts to make you smart but all it does is gives you questions that you don't receive in life.
Kumon is the only thing that has helped me get over a 100% in Algebra I while the rest of the class is below 85%.

Someone should help me with Solution #2. <3

God damn, I'm in ninth grade and I won't be doing these for another two weeks or so.