Author Topic: Space Elevator Superstructure complete!  (Read 11829 times)

Ace

Gah...

Mirror the save file at Bjway or something please...

Everyone uses Mediafire but that doesn't work for me for some odd reason...

wtf is a space elevator?

A elevator to spaaaaaaaaaace!

You spelled "duh" wrong. . .:-/
Nice build btw!

Ace

Sooo...

Could someone mirror the save file please?
 :cookieMonster:

Carbon Nanotubes are made out of the same type of structure as diamonds (hardest stone EVER) Its cool. There is a type of cylinder formation and unbelieveably strong, so no, even if blockland had physics it would not snap. Very nice

10/10

Sooo...

Could someone mirror the save file please?
 :cookieMonster:

I don't have the "old" save file of it anymore, someone mirror it for me I am too lazy to go get it :(

Oh yeah, current brick count is 66000.

actualy it might if not made properly
to main tain stural integrity near the middel it wold nead to be sevral yards thick and near the ends maby a centmeter and the elevater wold climb the cabel not be in it

The real space elevator will be a long strip that reaches out into space, it will be made out of Carbon Nanotubes because of it's perculiar durability and ability to repair itself molecularly. Shuttles, sattelites or other objects will be firmly connected to a launch unit that will slimb up the strip, using lasers on the ground to supply it's energy needs. This setup will be on a platform at sea.

god, we had this descussion before, and it was declared impossible, make a pool to find out then.

god, we had this descussion before, and it was declared impossible, make a pool to find out then.

Ok, whatever. Let it rest already.

This thread is about this space thing I'm building, not about the real life Space Elevator that's still in it's early concept stages. Maybe I should rename my build the Giant space thing.

am i to understand that the very top is (meant to appear) in space?

cuz that could use several big solar power thingys and dishes. to look more space station like

am i to understand that the very top is (meant to appear) in space?

cuz that could use several big solar power thingys and dishes. to look more space station like

Dishes are hard to make in blockland :(
Good idea though I'll try to think of something.

Solar Cells are flimsy and not rocket proof, that's why I made a Fusion Reactor inside the core (It uses LAZORS! and undolu blocks)