Author Topic: What classes are you taking next year?  (Read 435 times)

Post your schedules for the next school year here!  Is blockland an M101 forum or an M579 forum?
If you are home schooled....  ... uh... Figure out the equivalent! :D

It's funny, because I almost failed the engineering class before Digital Electronics.  I had a 29% in the class a few days ago.  Luckily, my teacher got off his butt and actually graded my stuff right, and I ended up with a 98% and college credit :D.

And yea, I'm in the noob gym class.  Didn't feel like playing a sport for an entire year or doing weights.

Don't know the order but I know that I'm taking Biology, English 3 CP, U.S. History, Gerometry B, Business law, and environmental design.

I don't know the order yet, either, but I know I'm taking Psychology, US History (because apparently I was supposed to take this Sophomore year but nobody ever told me that so I have to take it Senior year ugh), Digital Art & Design 2, IB French 5, IB Music Theory, and Desktop Publishing (easy A, and hey, the more credits the merrier). I think I have at least one free period in there somewhere.

I don't know the order yet, either, but I know I'm taking Psychology, US History (because apparently I was supposed to take this Sophomore year but nobody ever told me that so I have to take it Senior year ugh), Digital Art & Design 2, IB French 5, IB Music Theory, and Desktop Publishing (easy A, and hey, the more credits the merrier). I think I have at least one free period in there somewhere.

You arent taking a math class?  Lucky.  I have to take Multivariable Calc my senior year because thats apparently what all the cool kids do.  It is the only level 5 class offered at our school, besides a couple of gym classes for some reason.

You arent taking a math class?  Lucky.  I have to take Multivariable Calc my senior year because thats apparently what all the cool kids do.  It is the only level 5 class offered at our school, besides a couple of gym classes for some reason.

OH RIGHT there's math, too, forgot about that, lol.

Im taking:

1st period: AP Bioengineering
2nd: AP Meth lab
3rd: U.S. History
4th: AP Psycology
5th: Lunch
6th: Honors: Terrorism
7th: Athletics (Tennis and XC)