Author Topic: Stun gun  (Read 9646 times)

Yeah, you shoot someone with it, and they fall on the ground, and twitch if you  can, and they stay like that for a couple seconds, then they can get up again.

I did this in rtb 1.045 using the use of 'Q' and crouch();

It was glitchy to say the least. I don't see how else it could be done..

you could use the fall animation that happens when you crash with the skis, that should be quite interesting :D

and it should mount the victim to the evil ski bouncing vehicle aswell.

I'll look into the ski vehicle and see what I can come up with :D

Oh dear, the synicalist is making a mod...

How about this?

Just a little beta thing, uses Hookshot model, should be minigame only. Sorry about some ehos left in.

EDIT: Oh, and there is a "Throb" effect. When you shoot someone, they will be stunned, then will have a whiteout of 0.5 every 3 seconds for about 15 seconds. Bit o' credit to Ytud...used his stun command from PTTA and modified it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:01:34 PM by Aloshi »

lol, I don't like the fact that it uses hookshot though, all you did is some scripting, I will see if I can come up with a model soon..
(It will be in .obj so you will have to add all the extra crap in Milkshape by yourself)

I don't have Milkshape. :D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:42:03 PM by Aloshi »

I'll make a stungun model...

I'll make a stungun model...
good, because mine sucks  :cookieMonster:
If you would like to see some changes or improvements in the model tell me, but try to be as specific as you can so I can change it.
I did it in about 20 mins, if you guys think it's good or if you really want me to than I'll upload the .obj

O_O

You say that sucks...
That rocks for all I know, I couldn't make ANYTHING like that.

PWN!
now i know why you wanted to use other programs in the CB challenge
dude! that thing rocks!

If you really are being serious and not sarcastic than I love you, and thanks you!
I will upload file tomorrow when I get on my laptop.