Author Topic: Stun gun  (Read 9648 times)

YES! could you possibly design a weapon for me?
it would eb like the e-sword from halo but with a mace thing instead of the blade? (its meant to be a long range weapon but first i want to know if youd do it before i reveal anymroe details)

I could try, depends on the complexity of it, post a pic or something because I have no idea what your talking about.
(not a big Halo fan)

a quick crapy doodle

thing of how it could look.. feel free to make changes if you decide to make it

nice. You have Blockland Retail? This would be a nice weapon. I shall like to help, only once i get enough money to buy it. im at $2 on my paypal. Yet i was a person who said for Badspot to raise da price. I wouldnt be able to buy it in a yrs then. lol
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 04:39:03 PM by Mr. Cryptic »

haha, that should be easy enough, expect a model tomorrow.
I'm surprised I'm not asleep yet, it's 1:00 am xD

Scrape the Stun Gun idea and throw in a Lighting bolt gun.

You guys can do whatever you want with the models as long as you give credit.
Here is the Halo thing (it's still missing joints because I don't know how to place them in milkshape)
And same thing goes for the Stun gun.
Here is a pic of it, stun gun can be found on the previous page.
If you want any changes do them yourself or tell me.

Stun gun - http://www.mediafire.com/?25td1zfdwlh
Halo thing - http://www.mediafire.com/?azgjmrmyqmy

Hmm  that looks more like a stun gun.

Awesome models Spartan, It's a shame they're in quads though, Sometimes when importing they can get a little fuxxored up. :|

click on the bidvertiser advertisment please
I already told you, You're gonna get your account revoked if you keep asking.

These are the only 2 places I posted. I havent been around here for like 5-9 months. As I said before, It is to get enough cents slowly to buy Blockland Retail, but with the help to people clicking.

I got mine revoked for asking once. I'd remove them if I were you.

It's a shame they're in quads though, Sometimes when importing they can get a little fuxxored up.

What do you mean in quads?
And how did the models get fcked up?
and how can I fix it? <:(

I'll make a stungun model...
good, because mine sucks  :cookieMonster:
If you would like to see some changes or improvements in the model tell me, but try to be as specific as you can so I can change it.
I did it in about 20 mins, if you guys think it's good or if you really want me to than I'll upload the .obj

That looks like a rocket launcher... A stun gun is a long-range tazer...

I know, but I couldn't find a simple enough model of it on the internet, and I didn't feel like making a tazer, so I improvised.

quads are like polygons but have 4 sides. polygons have 3. See how your model is shaded in 4 sided shapes, not 3?