Author Topic: Stun gun  (Read 9644 times)

Stungun looks a bit off, totally off, but it's a pretty cool model nonetheless. I have no clue what it could be, though, but definately not a stungun that's for sure :P. I also like the mace thing.

I'll make a stungun model...
good, because mine sucks  :cookieMonster:
If you would like to see some changes or improvements in the model tell me, but try to be as specific as you can so I can change it.
I did it in about 20 mins, if you guys think it's good or if you really want me to than I'll upload the .obj

lol, use it as a "shoot, and the guy screems in pain and stuff" gun, basicly a BFG

I lol'd.
What would a stun gun look like?
I could try making another model if one of you drew me a pic or something like Ladios did.

http://images.google.com/images?client=opera&rls=en&q=stun%20gun&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Wow. That was pretty damn hard to find. I actually had to type out 'stun gun' in Google image search! Haha. Anyway, there you go.

I suggested a can of pepper spray. Which would be a lot funnier to use, but I could see how I would use a stun gun in a DM.

If any of you have played Splinter Cell, you could make a model of that gun which has a stun capability, which would stun or incapacitate a target for about 2 or 3 seconds. (as seen in spy v. merc. multiplayer)

tyvm for the thing but i cant seem to get it to export to dts
and could you please model one of the spikes by itself?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 05:59:02 PM by ladios »

Those are tazers

Oh. Yeah. That's why they all showed up under 'stun gun'.

Exports .dts for me just fine...
Also, what do you mean model on of the spikes by itself?
you want me to give you just a spike?

yes please, and could you post the dts for them?

yes please, and could you post the dts for them?

That wouldn't do you any good since I don't know how to make joints in Milkshape, and I'm pretty sure you can't import dts into milkshape.

Here is the spike
http://www.mediafire.com/?0wmzkjglrhk

i dont know how to use milkshape at all >.>
my account expired
... may someone please add the joints to the weapon? the spike is jsut the (cough) ammunition

lol well, first off you get it, than import the .obj, than you have to place joint, each join having a special name.
hub0, hub1, hub2, etc is for wheels
and than there is another one for player sitting and for weapon holding and firing.
Problem is though, I have no idea how to place the joints.
After you've placed the joints you can export it as a .dts

fishpen0

I suggested a can of pepper spray. Which would be a lot funnier to use, but I could see how I would use a stun gun in a DM.

stun gun would cause damage and twitching and maybe a zone around it that anyone in it also gets zapped.

pepper spray would cause way less damage, but it would make you unable to see for a short time, thenif possible make everything blurry for another short while.

pepper spray would cause way less damage, but it would make you unable to see for a short time, thenif possible make everything blurry for another short while.

Quite possible and easy. Use in a weapon's oncollision %obj.setwhiteout(50);

Will make extreme whiteouts. ;D