Author Topic: Stun gun  (Read 9647 times)

Than why the hell did you need the .dts files?
I can't make joints since I don't understand how, and couldn't find any tutorials on it that tell you step by step on what to do.

i need the dts files to blokcland can run them

but they won't even work in blockland without joints.
(they will work, but will be as useless as a dead dog)

Dead dog's aren't useless.  Though, they're not much fun...  They don't come when you call.  And, you can throw them in a stew...  Hopefully someone catches the reference.  I find it rather funny.  Useless is more like salt that has lost its savor... (sorry, it was the first thing that came to my mind).  Really, everything has a use, if you put your mind to it.

Though, in regards to the DTS files without joints, I'd have to say the only purpose I can see them using is for artistic value.  Or to get in someone's way.  Or to spam/lag a server...  Yah, they're pretty useless.  Mouser X out.

Kungfu-Ninja

Omfg i love the idea of the stun gun and spartan your model rules! :cookie: :cookie:

I'll make a stungun model...
good, because mine sucks  :cookieMonster:
If you would like to see some changes or improvements in the model tell me, but try to be as specific as you can so I can change it.
I did it in about 20 mins, if you guys think it's good or if you really want me to than I'll upload the .obj

that does rock. looks like it would be good for hook shot. make that the new hook shot look.

windlotus2:
If this was on the front page-
  Check the last post dates.
If this was on another page-
  Don't go around the back of the forums looking at topics and then post unhelpful.

All you did was say "that would be cool," which adds nothing to the conversation this topic left off on. This topic died, meaning no one wanted to continue thought on this, so reviving it like that isn't logical. Don't revive 26 day old topics.

Stungun looks a bit off, totally off, but it's a pretty cool model nonetheless. I have no clue what it could be, though, but definately not a stungun that's for sure :P. I also like the mace thing.

LOL it looks like a Harpoon