Author Topic: Quake Guy Decals  (Read 10191 times)

Information

Final addition to the Quake Guy decals is here! These are a LOT better than the faces and they only come in High Quality versions (partly because I couldn't be arsed to make low quality ones and they would suck anyway). They come in eight different colours:

NOTE: These are for some reason, transparent so it's recommended that you use the colour that the decal is or white. The sides and back are black so it doesn't matter (for some reason)

Default Yellow
White
Red
Blue
Yellow
Green
Cyan
Pink

Download

Pictures
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:56:48 AM by Dominator »

You got flamed for your first topic and now you came for more.

Are you loving handicapped?

That was a retoric question, yes you are.

You got flamed for your first topic and now you came for more.

Are you loving handicapped?

That was a retoric question, yes you are.

Actually, it's spelt "Rhetorical" and the decals are better than the faces so I decided I would

Stop trying to defend your crappy stuff. Try actually drawing and making the Quake decals in a blocko style, then come back and try again. Please.
Just a tip.

Better Quality then your face, but you didn't draw this; it isn't transparent ; and it isn't blocko.

Better Quality then your face, but you didn't draw this; it isn't transparent ; and it isn't blocko.

It is transparent and do you flame Gravity Cat for not making blocko weapons? No you don't.

It is transparent and do you flame Gravity Cat for not making blocko weapons? No you don't.

For one, they aren't transparent for me.

For two, at least Gravity Cat works on his weaopns and they look nice, not like this crappypasta you did.

do you flame Gravity Cat for not making blocko weapons? No you don't.
well decal is different then weapons thats why there is a different section for it. also most people don't like realistic decal and face.

Trust me, this would look TERRIBLE blocko-styled..... Blocko-Styled is only good for original ideas, unless you're skilled with the computer, and have flexible artistic programs.....

Trust me, this would look TERRIBLE blocko-styled..... Blocko-Styled is only good for original ideas, unless you're skilled with the computer, and have flexible artistic programs.....
These actually would look good in the Blocko style, but it's another copy & paste job. If only I could make good decals and faces.

ok i just tested it and it is an akward transparency that i like for some reason, but i won't keep it.

ok i just tested it and it is an akward transparency that i like for some reason, but i won't keep it.

So you like them yet you won't keep them? You have a weird way of liking things.

These actually would look good in the Blocko style, but it's another copy & paste job. If only I could make good decals and faces.

Prove I copied and pasted these.

May I see the texture for the Quake Guy?

His game texture?

So you like them yet you won't keep them? You have a weird way of liking things.

i won't keep it because no one else will have them beacuse they don't like them
                               all my friends don't like them
and you already said that your bad at drawing
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 07:15:37 AM by Zeta Champ »