Author Topic: English teacher bitched on me  (Read 1825 times)

Actually, it could be correct both ways really.
You babysit for the parent and the children.

ogm ogm a typo o noooo
it's ironic because he's bitching about english.

It's ironic because he's bitching about English.

Protip: If you can't capitalize sentences properly you have no right to have a go at someone else's spelling mistakes.

Also, one spelling mistake, an ironic situation does not make, now get out before you fail any harder at trying to be a smart-arse

Protip: If you can't capitalize sentences properly you have no right to have a go at someone else's spelling mistakes.

Also, one spelling mistake, an ironic situation does not make, now get out before you fail any harder at trying to be a smart-arse
*highfive

Guess I was the only one expecting this thread to be about .::Taboo::.

I hated in Spanish how all the kids purposely mispronounced everything because they didn't want to look like they actually were trying because trying isn't cool. Not really related to this topic so much but just wanted to say that.

So army your pissed about everyone bitching about your grades? Same problem, but they dont bug me about my grades its just that my socials and spanish teacher have to go right up to me and yell it out loud. Then everyone goes quiet for the whole time the teacher is speaking to me and they all stare at me.

Seriously havent they heard about privacy?

*highfive
It would be ironic oif I did it like my previous English class haye thread (couple months ago):
I said: "But today beat everything.". Then I edited it, to be "But today beated everything.". And yeah the first was the right one.

So army your pissed about everyone bitching about your grades? Same problem, but they dont bug me about my grades its just that my socials and spanish teacher have to go right up to me and yell it out loud. Then everyone goes quiet for the whole time the teacher is speaking to me and they all stare at me.

Seriously havent they heard about privacy?

It's the same problem as the whole "Someone comes into class late, everyone stares and giggles slightly while the teacher asks them what they were doing" scenario.
Human beings, as a species, have to be able to feel that they're better than someone in as many aspects as possible, it's an innate problem we have as a social species :/
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 03:45:14 PM by Tokthree »

I hated in Spanish how all the kids purposely mispronounced everything because they didn't want to look like they actually were trying because trying isn't cool. Not really related to this topic so much but just wanted to say that.

When I took Spanish it was the opposite.  All the Puerto Rican kids who already knew spanish weren't afraid to show their knowledge.  When you're in a Spanish class where 75% of the kids speak it as their first language it isn't necessarily easy for the rest of the class to step up to that level.  But yeah, I understand how your situation would go, too.  In high-school trying/showing you're good at something definitely isn't cool.

Your English teacher deserves a punch in the testicles/ovaries.

The teacher is always correct.
I bet the children insisted that the babysitter stayed for them, I bet their parents are dead. OH stuff, RUN BABYSITTER.

1. Post the teacher's name
2. All of us add them on FB
3. death threats
4. profit!

1. Post the teacher's name
2. All of us add them on FB
3. death threats
4. profit!
and have like 10 people just follow her around and like EVERYTHING she does lol

I have sat in English class with my arms folded on the desk for the past 5 years and I am still the only one able to write a sentence with correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling. My teacher hates me though, and grades my tests with any grade from 40%-70%. For the end of year test in English, a different teacher corrected my work and I got 95%.