Author Topic: New Being Disrespectful to the Old  (Read 3874 times)

is it just me, or are the newer people tending to be disrespectful to old members?
a fine example is BurningClaptrap, ID 29796, unable to find out how to change the flood limit for the duplicator through RTB, and then arguing about the simplest of things

How is that being disrespectful to the old?

And if you haven't noticed, the old members aren't sweet tea. They bash on new members all the time.

I would say there are new players that are more deserving of respect than a lot of older members, but so far every new member in the last couple of months has been a handicap. Still though are you expecting new members to worship older members purely because they are older or have you witnessed anyone purposely singling out older players to disrespect?

Haven't seen any of this. I'm neither new nor old.
ID 14204.

And I see it every now and then.

How is that being disrespectful to the old?

And if you haven't noticed, the old members aren't sweet tea. They bash on new members all the time.
true, but i don't see any reason why they'd argue with me instead of others
then again i don't pick on the new people too much :D

Back in my day we didn't have RTB IRC!

Those damn kids better stay off my lawn.

Ive always respected old members unless they seriously deserve it.
I respect almost all the regulars here, actually.

Actually it's more like a bunch of new players are picking on the old saying they have no lives because they've been playing blockland for years.

This stuff happens all the time.

Actually it's more like a bunch of new players are picking on the old saying they have no lives because they've been playing blockland for years.

This stuff happens all the time.
I remember when I was young and said that  :cookieMonster:

Oh god I was pretty stupid.

That's not very nice :(

I'm just kidding, you know I love you. :O