Author Topic: New Being Disrespectful to the Old  (Read 3870 times)

I've never really gotten negative attention because of my ID. Then again, I rarely attract any attention at all. Anyway, most people tend to try too hard to be a "somebody" on this game, while completely missing the point: having fun.

I remember when I was a young idiot, when I was 11 or 12. :U
I learned things from this forum.
A lot of things.
*Shutter*

~3500     Everyone higher can lick a richard

Everyone lower can lick a richard. Except my bros.

personally i know a group of people
eg 2 of their IDs are 17k and 20 something K and they are all loving pros
yay friends :D

I remember when I was a young idiot, when I was 10 or 11. :U
A lot of things.
*Shutter*

I don't find the old should have any more respect then the new.
(My old key was an 8k)

Back in the day, a 3k and below were old, now its like, 8k and below.
Me, 4986.

I really don't see what you mean, it seems to me everyone here hates everyone else, except for a few within their circle.

I'm 12k, and whenever someone goes on a prissy fit "Y U NU WORK DUPLICATOR" they argue for the simplest things, my bets these are 10 year old children thinking not to respect there elders :C

I remember when I was a young idiot, when I was 11 or 12. :U
A lot of things.
*Shutter*
Same here bro, except I was 9 - 10 In the middle I learned about.. The Rules of The Internet.. And yeah.. You know.. Other stuff.
*Shudder*

i refuse to post in this topic
wait

ZB

I'm ID number 10764, is that old enough for me to be allowed to comment on this or not?

ID 258 and the only disrespect I feel is no one appreciating a good, clean, old fashioned freebuild anymore.

Speaking as one of the older members, I can say that newer ones aren't really disrespectful to me.
Hell, come to think of it, I can't recall any older members that are disrespectful to me.
ID 258 and the only disrespect I feel is no one appreciating a good, clean, old fashioned freebuild anymore.
I would be 0kay with a decent freebuild

ID 115, I don't have any problem with Blockland. I don't really get in fights much. I just play the game and have fun. I also don't see why people care about IDs anyways, someone that plays 1 year could be allot better then someone that played 4 years. There also aren't "ID groups", only friend groups.