Author Topic: (NEW WEAPON) -- Takato14's Laser Weaponset  (Read 84692 times)

Haven't tested, so I can't say it lags, but it looks like it might. I need no more help casuing lag, especially with my internet connection

Now all we need is a super huge tank that fires 95 super huge rocket that each can destroy a whole Building 6, a destructo wand-like 80,000,000,000,000 gauge shotgun-like melee weapon, and something that sprays insta-kill bullets in the shape of a blockhead as tall as the slopes...

1: The model is EXTREMELY low poly
2: The Ion Cannon does not lag at all
3: That does look like it would work well for a DM.
4: I didnt boast that the all the famed people had crapons. That was simply a statement of fact. I knew people would flame, because they always do. Either way, the Shining Laser is very useful for a DM if used correctly. I have been working on an RTB preference that disables the maximum power beam and the whole charging system itself. It just isnt complete yet.

So how about this. If you dont like the gun, dont download it and just leave it at that then, hm? I dont see a purpose for your presence here if your only goal is to say that it's a peice of stuff.

1. Alright
2. The Ion Cannon always lags, it doesn't lag for you because you are the host.
3. That blast takes up the whole loving bed, how does that work for a DM?
4. You did boast about it.

It's a piece of stuff because it's abusive like the mininuke.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:44:17 PM by Lørd Tøny »

Abusive laser spam rape.

Abusive explosion rape.

I fail to see how any of these are useful.

-snip-

Abusive laser spam rape.

-snip-

Abusive explosion rape.

I fail to see how any of these are useful.

I see you don't like rape.

I have given up on convincing Ephialtes to not be a tool and actually test my Add-Ons before he decides to fail them. Thusly I am releasing these two guns here on the forums for everyone who wants them.

One more thing.

If Ephialtes fails your laser cannon then what makes you think Badspot wont? This is not an ask mommy, ask daddy situation here.

I see you don't like rape.

Not at all.

One more thing.

If Ephialtes fails your laser cannon then what makes you think Badspot wont? This is not an ask mommy, ask daddy situation here.

Not at all.
Ephialtes cant justify using screenshots as justification to deem an addon unfit for the game.

Pointless, but it still doesn't mean they wouldn't be fun to use.

Pointless, but it still doesn't mean they wouldn't be fun to use.

Before or after you crash? I've crashed a few times myself. I shot the SLC at Blocko City and my blockland crapped out, oh man what fun was that.

Ephialtes cant justify using screenshots as justification to deem an addon unfit for the game.

An explosion radius as big as the bed and a whole screen of laser spam.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:41:52 PM by Lørd Tøny »

Alright whatever. I'm going to test them just to compare them to the mininuke.

Edit: Hi-Blast is loving insane when you right click.
But wtf. I shoot the mininuke directly down below me and I don't lag. The Shining Laser cannon lags me on charcged and not charged.

Here are the explosions of the Shining Laser Cannon, Mini Nuke, and the Hi-Blast.

If you ask me, I think that the mini nuke shouldn't even be failbinned now I that I saw this. I don't even lag to the mini nuke.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:49:56 AM by Uxie »

The Mini-Nuke destroyes the building in Slate.

The Fatman does a third of that. :P

You know, I just posted these for the people that wanted them.

IF YOU DONT WANT THEM

DONT DOWNLOAD

It's as simple as that. Stop saying stuff lags because it doesn't. Just because YOU lag when you shoot it doesnt mean that everyone else on the planet will. Whether a client lags or not is determined by the capabilities of the computer the client runs on.

"BLID16970"
Wait what my ID is 16937.
Close anyways.
It seems a little overpowered.
I know I know, overpowered, don't use it blah blah blah, but this will be a lesser version of the Mnuke eventually.
Minus the overwriting.