Author Topic: Blockland Wish List  (Read 7281 times)

oh yea. how about someone makes an admin feature of jailing people, like it was in RTB? the admin can place a jail brick, and can mute and/or jail someone for a set amount of time. Both the sole mute feature and the jail feature would be nice. Itd make it so people wouldnt have to always ban or kick people that caused problems.

Epilepsy warning, my brother almost had a seizure on the demo :D

Does anybody have any clue where the special effects for bricks are located? I'd like to try and make custom special effects.

Just make it as an Emote but dont have it as an emote if you get me.  So just make the Emote how you want the particles to be on the brick.

Aloshi, may I suggest you modify your remote bomb a bit so that you can throw the bomb in front of you?

Umm, I can, but that kinda makes it a grenade...I don't really want to do it anyways. :D

Aww...it would be like GoldenEye 007...

Need... DOOM... AND GLOOM!!! Violence needed... add blood.... GUTS... brains... NUTS, NARDS... Splattered body part.. in BL.... NEED!!!

OOO and back, side, arm, hand, hat, leg, and show decals. WITH VIOLENCE.

what is with the crap about wanting more DM features? hardly any posts sicussing new blocks or new building items have been made. BL is losing its building style and becoming more of a shooting game.

Obviously Dming was intended with the Retail features.

I suggest one thing, the ability to add these things ourselves.

We should make our own helmets and such, and maybe some documentation would help with making our own jails.

Edit: I mean Blockland documentaion, not general Torque documentation.

Needs more bricks. Not just the inverted corners, but also the four-long ramps (BL currently has three-long ramps and three types of two-long ramps). And it'd also be nice to have vertical angle ramp things which, when looking from above, would look like the regular 45 angle ramps look like from the side. This would allow for smoother walls when building them at a 45 degree angle to the regular straight walls.

Badspot

• Administrator
  • Option to hide the console prompt window

Blockland.exe -noconsole

what if blockland had a friend list, were you can talk to players across the sea of other servers 

wow that was a big bump

I hate to crash the party, but there are over 6000 BL players now. Getting their requests accepted? I doubt BadSpot can update / add 1000s of features. If you want V9 to come out any time soon, I suggest you hush.

my wish list i only ask for 1 thing a new set for your Block Man a set for hats and caps!  Badspot make my wish true!

maybe some ak47s and v9 for mac bots that walk, talk, shoot, etc