Author Topic: Blockland Wish List  (Read 7221 times)

Here shall stay our Wish List, with a list (-.-) of stuff we want MeanySpot to add to the game.
Quote from: Wish List
- <empty>

Here's what I suggest for now. A 1x8x5 brick and a cap!

• More avatar decals, hand options, torso options and such.
  • BETTER LAPTOP SUPPORT DAMNIT

actually...

• Make Blockland run with DirectX

• Blood
  • More Bombs
  • Rated M Mode ;)
  • Urban Warfare ;)

Blockland is for building, theif. It's a retail game and some kids play it. Go play CS:S if you want blood and stuff.

• Blood MODE
  • More Bombs
  • Rated M MODE ;)
  • Urban Warfare MODE???? ;)

@ Jookia

Badspot

• Administrator

actually...

If you don't STFU about this I'm going to ban you.  There is no "laptop support" that you can magically program in.  It works on laptops the same as any other game does: stuffTY.  Because you have a stuffty old laptop with a stuffty video card and stuffty drivers for the wrong stuffty operating system. 

Recoding the entire loving rendering pipeline in direct x just for you is not a reasonable request so just forget about it.  The direct x driver for torque doesn't work and it never has.  Even if it did work, it wouldn't solve your problem. 

I've talked to you about this at least twice before, stop posting it in every single thread on the forum.

i would like to add that i use a laptop indeed but at least i can play the game
please, dont complain about using a laptop... if i can deal with it, you can to...

Actually, you said you would talk to the ATI people and figure something out, last time I checked you never did that.
I'll shut up now.

I would still like more avatar options though  :cookieMonster:

fishpen0

for the forums...a tutorial section

for the game... a pirate hat
                        a fez
                        a gladiator cage ball vehicle
                        a working king of the hill dm mod that allows for one time spawning on certain spawn points, random team assigning with limited members per team, varying numbers of members per team (like a 2 on 4 match) , varying weapons on each team, team spawns...and if you kill the king/one of the kings, you become one and they become an assassin again.  and you cant kill people on your own team.  (i hope i explained that enough)

mennee mennee more avator stuff

Why would anyone want Direct X, unless Blockland was to gain DX10 support, I don't see the big difference. Making Blockland into a DX10 game, for example; would mean that players with older computers would be unable or less able to play Blockland and get the best from their game. This would probably mean that players with older computers would have to upgrade their video system, and I know that there are some players who just can't afford to.

Other than DX10, and as far as I know; DX9 (and earlier) and OpenGL are basically capable of the same thing, the bigger difference being that OpenGL is Open Source.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

actually...

If you don't STFU about this I'm going to ban you.  There is no "laptop support" that you can magically program in.  It works on laptops the same as any other game does: ice creamTY.  Because you have a ice creamty old laptop with a ice creamty video card and ice creamty drivers for the wrong ice creamty operating system. 

Holy stuff!

Make it so you dont have to be 5 feet away to plant a brick, im loving sick of seeing that TOO FAR thing!

EDIT: loving?

• Blood
  • More Bombs
  • Rated M Mode ;)
  • Urban Warfare ;)

No, no, no, and no. Blockland Retail is kid-oriented, and need I remind you, it's a BUILDING GAME, DAMMIT!

I use a laptop, it works fine

anyways.
I would love to see a tun more bricks, possibialy molded baseplates.